Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Leaf" Cammo Paint Job *COMPLETED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 5:34am
Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

It is an extremely nice paint job, but I really am not a fan of the sniper shroud. Still extremely good paint job.

If he's going for the whole sniper look why doesn't he get the magazine?

HAHA...I asked the same thing..it's in the mail...more to paint next week! (The mag-well that is..)

merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 8:59am
looks a lot like an m99(?) as is but the mag will be cool too.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 2:45pm

I would have gone a bit darker so the land/marker/him match a bit more, but the camo is still nice.

I really dont like bolt on sniper kits, but this is one of my most liked Barret milsims.

scrumsguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrumsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 3:30pm
I've painted a gun recently I should post it up
Help support the Youth In Asia!

Member Of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 4:23pm
I don't like the marker much, but that paint job is a work of art mang!
11/10.

Beautifully done.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2008 at 7:59pm
i like it, but i also like the look of the M82A1.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2008 at 8:31am
dont like the marker or the paintjob imo
if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2008 at 5:42pm
again looks sweet.  what kind of paint did you use though?
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
asscobra03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asscobra03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 11:21pm
amazing job that looks awesome I might just do that with my x7 
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 1:19am
UPDATED/COMPLETED!

I think his marker turned out rather nicely! We appreciate all the positive feedback, especially nice to see those of you who aren't into milsim. Thanks. Enjoy!

dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

again looks sweet.  what kind of paint did you use though?

Just used Krylon 'cammo' spray paint, in case it didn't work out, it wouldn't be terribly permanent. If/when it starts wearing off, we will do it right, with a primer coat, etc.

xXSmartXPartsXx View Drop Down
Strike 1 6/28 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXSmartXPartsXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 7:14pm
That must be the coolest paint job on a marker i've ever seen. Keep up the awsome work
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2008 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by xXSmartXPartsXx xXSmartXPartsXx wrote:

That must be the coolest paint job on a marker i've ever seen. Keep up the awsome work

Thanks a lot! We really had a lot of fun doing it too!

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 12:50am

wow looks better with mag now, good job, if your friend is interested, look into this stock CTR Carbine Stock, and allso the carry handle will make it look vary close to the M82/M107.

yet again good job.

dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 2:57am
we were talking about that this afternoon...can't seem to find a good carry handle though...any suggestions? Told him it would look SWEET!

ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:46am
dude that looks awsome. if i had the time/patiance/balls i would do that to my gun. i just dont want to take it apart and mess it up.

Edited by ammolord - 20 January 2008 at 11:47am
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 3:47pm

Originally posted by dustin85 dustin85 wrote:

we were talking about that this afternoon...can't seem to find a good carry handle though...any suggestions? Told him it would look SWEET!

Opsgear

Mercenary41688 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercenary41688 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 6:49pm
Great mods dude... luv the camo. Im a huge fan of the milsim platform. Suggestion for the carry handle?...deff opsgear or rap4
98 Custom, RAP4 M4 stock, Rap4 RIS barrel shroud, Rap4 M4 mag kit, Venturi bolt, Responce trigger and cyclone feed on the way.
Robby_of_PBH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robby_of_PBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 12:41pm
Wow pretty wicked lookin' gun.  The custom paint jobs looks killer especially when your holding it with your camo.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 4:46pm
sorry to chime in late but thats a fantastic paint job.  probably already done but i'd try not to match the lines etc. on the mag.  it would just make it feel real.  kind of like maybe it's just one of the many mags you have and this one doesn't quite match.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic