Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M-98 Build-Off Picture Thread:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealtorTommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 4:13pm
I would also like to say thanks to all those who entered...It is cool that everyone placed...My votes turned into Tallen also....

Edited by RealtorTommy - 02 March 2008 at 4:13pm
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by +DreX+ +DreX+ wrote:

My Vote's in, So Yes Carl, I believe it is.

I's okay, your vote doesn't count anyways.
bmax View Drop Down
1 strike, language violation in sig. 1/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 5:55pm
I for one am itching for a peek at the prize bin...
<Sig deleted due to language violation kthnx >
dyna16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:19pm

Originally posted by bmax bmax wrote:

I for one am itching for a peek at the prize bin...

You read my mind

Edited by dyna16 - 03 March 2008 at 8:19pm
keeprollin02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeprollin02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 9:17pm
And mine as well.  Thanks again everyone!  It was definately a lot of fun building my project...and the suspense of seeing what else everyone would enter! 
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:01pm
Here's a hint at one of the prizes:

Yep, fresh out of hydro, just picked it up from the shop today. Good until 2014 and with a 5-year re-test date
And let's just say it isn't your average run-of-the-mill tank like you find on the market today.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:31pm
That's a really nice prize..
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
RealtorTommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealtorTommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:42pm
hmmm looks like a 45er.....
Allfat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allfat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:50pm
oh man, now I am getting all excited.  I did not even know there were prizes until you posted in this thread that we all were going to get something.

I was just doing it for the fun of it, lol.  Don't get me wrong, I will still accept any prize that you deem me worthy of, but I am excited that this fun thing to do over the past couple months might actually pay off!

Edited by Allfat - 03 March 2008 at 10:51pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:49pm
Dangit and a half. I shoulda entered. My E98 would pwn face.

(If ever I should finish it...)
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

phil_stl View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 flaming 3/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil_stl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 2:28pm
Ya I should have entered too... I had planned on it then forget.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealtorTommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 3:25pm
For those who didn't enter....You will be sorry when the prizes are announced.....sweet prizes...or should I say ...sweeeeet prizes!
bmax View Drop Down
1 strike, language violation in sig. 1/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 7:36pm

You tease Tommy.... 

This was an awesome contest, props again to all the entrants, they all look sweet.  I for one am amazed at the e-bolted 98s... wow they're cool, I've got a lot of envy for the people who can pull them off.   

So does 1st place get to chose their prize..2nd place chose next etc? Or is it set.  I know I'll by happy with anything! Free paintball equipment = always good.  Thanks again Tallen!

<Sig deleted due to language violation kthnx >
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 7:37pm
What bugs me the most is when there's a silly little Tippmann of the month, there are a BUNCH of people entering. Now prizes are offered, and there's like 6...
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 7:47pm
We should have another one next year this one turned out to be pretty good. I would have entered, but I was and still am broke. I have to say all of these 98's entered in this contest are better then most of the ones we see in the tippmann of the month.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealtorTommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 9:12pm
I really wanted to enter also...some big parts didn't come in..funds also is tight as I'm starting another business....I'm ready for the next build off......
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 9:46pm

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Here's a hint at one of the prizes:

Yep, fresh out of hydro, just picked it up from the shop today. Good until 2014 and with a 5-year re-test date
And let's just say it isn't your average run-of-the-mill tank like you find on the market today.

I know exactly what that is, and I would love to be having that right now...

Whoever gets this will be very, very happy.

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 10:30pm
We'll definitely do one again next year. I may try to get Tippmann themselves in on the whole thing for prizes and rules to sweeten the pot. Do it as a forum-only entry to keep it manageable and if it does well and we get more participants, I'd suggest opening it up a bit further.

As it stands, I'll be determining who gets what prizes. The 1st place prizes (one for each category) are different than each other. The second and third place prizes are the same for each category. I will say that I think everyone will be happy with the prizes.

That tank, btw, is a 68/4500 Nitro-Duck adjustable fresh from hydro. It will include a mounting cradle of my choice (either N2 Duck or Kapp). The other 1st place prize will be of equal value. It is a new item while the tank is a used one. I've got to take a look at which item would be more practical for which 1st place user. Regardless, you're going to be happy with what you guys get.

Second and third place prizes aren't anything to scoff at either. As I said, everyone should walk away more than a little pleased.

-Tallen
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 10:39pm
Tallen, you are a rich and generous man.

Oh, just curious, but how is Houston NPPL looking?
Allfat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allfat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 10:46pm
Oh man, I can't wait for the results to get in.

Judges, hurry up and vote!!!

Do we have to wait until Sunday, or will the results be announced before then if all the votes are in?  Man, I am getting all excited now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic