Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M-98 Build-Off Picture Thread:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:50am
gotta wait Allfat, sorry.

Skillet, I'm still trying to get enough sponsors to shell out the entry fee for us to be able to play. At the very least, we can make it a road trip and go play at DeTrevni's home field if I can't get the cash together for the entry fee.
I've got a ring to buy by the end of June after all.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 1:12am
Jesus, Tallen. Would you really pay all that money to freaking drag Skillet's ginger behind out here just for a day of play? My field really isn't THAT good! 
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

mamasboi View Drop Down
Strike 1, FIlter dodge, 7/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 3:10am
votes in
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:46am
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Jesus, Tallen. Would you really pay all that money to freaking drag Skillet's ginger behind out here just for a day of play? My field really isn't THAT good!

eh, who cares about the field quality. It'd just be fun to get a bunch of people together from the boards and play. I mean, we could probably try and get together somewhere in the mid-west for a big game or something, but none-the-less....
higear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote higear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:03pm

Had alot of people asking me about the build on some of the other forums, so I put up some more pics...

Click on the original pics in this post of the M98 Punisher and it will take you to putfile.com and you can see the other twelve or so pics of this marker in various stages of construction

Look forward to the next contest...alot of great mods and suprises came out of this...Good job to all....

J

+DreX+ View Drop Down

Strike 1-inappropriate image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote +DreX+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 3:28pm

Nothing wrong with being a Ginger.

I dont mind it.
Insert Fail Here
bmax View Drop Down
1 strike, language violation in sig. 1/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 4:36pm

Originally posted by +DreX+ +DreX+ wrote:

I dont mind it.

lol... I gotta watch that episode again tonight.  Too funny. 

<Sig deleted due to language violation kthnx >
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by +DreX+ +DreX+ wrote:

I dont mind it.

I still want your I3s Drex.  GIMME.

Also, a Tippmann road trip might be kinda cool.  We were talking in PBC a while back about holding a PBC day in Ohio.
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 10:28pm
WOOHOO.  If you come to Ohio Let me know.  There are alot of fun fields here that are worth the trip
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 8:24am
We've got one decided on, its about an hour north of Cincinatti.
dyna16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyna16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2008 at 6:05pm
Thanks a lot Tallen for hosting the build off and gettin Tippmann to help out with this would be great.  They probably wouldn't mind.
scrumsguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrumsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 12:26am
wow a whole page of text, good thing this is in the picture thread
Help support the Youth In Asia!

Member Of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

CBizzle View Drop Down
strike 1 6/28 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CBizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 6:37pm
were prizes supposed to be announced today or am i mistaken and that was next sunday?? 

Allfat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allfat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 12:44am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Winners will be announced by Sunday, March 09, 2008.

So....who won?

Edited by Allfat - 10 March 2008 at 12:44am
RealtorTommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealtorTommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 9:49pm
Ok who won?....................
CBizzle View Drop Down
strike 1 6/28 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CBizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 10:16pm
they had to recount the votes from the judges... just kidding i dont know whats up

RealtorTommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealtorTommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 9:38am
Those chads hanging from the ballot cards again...sorry Florida joke...
Allfat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allfat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 4:44pm
Can we at least get an update as to what is going on?
CBizzle View Drop Down
strike 1 6/28 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CBizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 5:46pm

i bet tallens been out of town lately and well find out what we got when it shows up on our door step

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 1:22am
Sorry guys, been very busy at work. St. Patrick's day is always a hectic time for us. I'll put up the winners by tomorrow evening with the prizes they will be receiving next to the names.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic