Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

M-98 Build-Off Picture Thread:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 1:04am
since its been bumped......

we ever gonna do another of these? or is this just a one time deal?
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
keeprollin02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keeprollin02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Tallen would kick your ass and make it into hamburger.
  i hvae a feeling he would put more than this guys fingers through the meat grinder...

Really, hope thats not in reference to me.  Tallen never answered anyones messages, EVER.  A simple message is all several of us wanted. 
xDecimatexYoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xDecimatexYoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 9:16pm
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 1:12am
Originally posted by keeprollin02 keeprollin02 wrote:

Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Tallen would kick your ass and make it into hamburger.
  i hvae a feeling he would put more than this guys fingers through the meat grinder...

Really, hope thats not in reference to me.  Tallen never answered anyones messages, EVER.  A simple message is all several of us wanted. 

Not true at all, I did answer anyone that sent me a message. Allfat got his prize and the guy who one the other first-place got his. I also sent out most of the other prizes. Keeprollin02. I've gotta look back at what you were supposed to get and I'll make it up to you. The issue I wound up having was that a certain member of another forum who was supposed to pony up part of the prize money for this backed out after the prizes were decided upon and announced. If you sent me a message and I didn't get back to you, I'm sorry. But I've been on the forum here almost constantly since the contest and don't remember getting a message from you. I got several from allfat. We kept in correspondence until which time I was able to get him his prize. Which he then turned around and sold the next day, but that was his loss since the DMLCD that he wound up with ripped ropes like nobody's business.

I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be on much, but as soon as I get back, I'll take a look and see what I can do for you.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic