Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which kit for A5?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68caliber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which kit for A5?
    Posted: 21 February 2008 at 11:39am

I just got my first Tippmann (A5).

Would you reccomend the Tippmann O-ring kit ($6, and has 7 O-rings) or the universal parts kit ($12, and has a few O-rings) for furture maintenence? 

Thanks!

SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 2:03pm
Honestly, you dont need any parts kits.
Papiriqui629 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papiriqui629 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 2:07pm

Same post as in pbreview and same response. Buy the parts kit which is only handy in case something in that kit breaks in the field and you may need it. Other than that the kit is useless. I have one and the only thing i used so far was the ratchet and that was before i changed it to metal, but if i wouldnt have had it at the moment i wouldnt have been able to keep playing since i replaced it there in like 2 minutes.

Also i have both the parts kit and the oring kit just in case. All depends on the use you give it and how well you maintain your marker, but is always good to have some spears man.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic