Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 UMP, A5 P90, and the rest....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 UMP, A5 P90, and the rest....
    Posted: 01 March 2008 at 1:07pm

Here is my armory:

X7 UMP e/ Egrip

A5 P90 w/Egrip...that's right...I put a cut down Egrip in there.

NEW ADDITION!!!
Okay...so I got tired of refs having us play center flag games and not have a flag.  Besides...It's kinda boring.  So I decided to make things more realistic for role playing.  How's this for a "Center Flag Prop":

It's made from Shipping Tubes stuffed with heavy paper.  I use some wires and components from some old electronic devices I was throwing away.  I got a cheap clock and used glue, electrical tape, packing tape, and heavy duty double sided tape.
What do you guys think?

The idea is for either team to find the secure the explosive and plant it at the other teams home base.  The team planting the bomb must clear at least 20 feet away then the ref calls the game(Planting and Clearing).  If the opposition team secures it and does not get shot for 5 seconds while holding it(Disarm), they can now possess it.

Here's what the inside looks like:

Splatmatic .50 cal Pump Shotgun(No hopper, no air needed), A5 MP5-SD w/ Egrip, A5 UMP w/ Egrip, and my Tib-8...and oh yeah...a homemade Sonic Grenade.

NEW ADDITION!!!
Okay...so I got tired of refs having us play center flag games and not have a flag.  Besides...It's kinda boring.  So I decided to make things more realistic for role playing.  How's this for a "Center Flag Prop":

It's made from Shipping Tubes stuffed with heavy paper.  I use some wires and components from some old electronic devices I was throwing away.  I got a cheap clock and used glue, electrical tape, packing tape, and heavy duty double sided tape.
What do you guys think?

The idea is for either team to find the secure the explosive and plant it at the other teams home base.  The team planting the bomb must clear at least 20 feet away then the ref calls the game(Planting and Clearing).  If the opposition team secures it and does not get shot for 5 seconds while holding it(Disarm), they can now possess it.

Edited by Weaps - 27 June 2008 at 2:20am
"You boys like Mex-ee-co!?!?!"
Cyberdemon View Drop Down
Guested by request

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyberdemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 1:08pm
Those are awesome, Especially that p90.

dirtbike14455 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 1:12pm
mannn who used to have a p90 here. but i think that one was a 98c. I dont know it was a while ago. anyways, nice markers.
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 1:17pm
The p90 is pretty sick man.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 2:15pm
Nice collection you have there.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 4:47pm

Originally posted by dirtbike14455 dirtbike14455 wrote:

mannn who used to have a p90 here. but i think that one was a 98c. I dont know it was a while ago. anyways, nice markers.

i think it was coolamber "p90 milsim" it was an a5, back in 21 March 2004. i still have to get off my duff and go out and get a p90 lol.

Nice collection man.

bmax View Drop Down
1 strike, language violation in sig. 1/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 4:52pm
Although that P90 is pretty sweet, I gotta pick that X7 UMP as my favourite.  I flows nicely, looks very small and compact.  Sweet markers mate!
<Sig deleted due to language violation kthnx >
ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 8:36pm
the UMP and P90 are very very very very good.
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, ½d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
d4rkmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4rkmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 11:52pm
I wonder why no one has put a small springfed loader where the magazine on the P90 goes, so that theres no need for a hopper messing up the looks..
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 3:34am
what exactly is a sonic grenade?
Weaps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 4:40pm

It's a grende that makes a very loud "siren" sound.  It's used kind of like a Flash/Bang grenade.  We use it to clear out a room.  We've used it twice with pretty good success.  When it goes off, players look around the ground to find out what the heck that is.  That's when we rush in and surrender them or take them out.  Once everyone has heard it or heard about it, the element of suprise is gone...at least for that day.

We took a used rubber police pepper grenade and installed the board and siren of a used smoke detector.  Pull the pin and throw.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 4:54pm
Hah. That's clever.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Weaps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:07pm
I have updated the thread to include pics from inside.
LoneWolf019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoneWolf019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:35am
WOW I am loving that P90!
Tippmann 98 Custom (RIP)
-Flatline Barrel
-Opsgear MP5 Fixed Stock
-1x45 Red Dot Scope
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:57pm
Nice, I made a p90 out of a 98c and a spyder electronic grip. I wish I had an A5 to work with at the time. That looks so clean. diggin the silencer as well.

I like the pump shot gun too, to bad it doesnt use 68cal.
Weaps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 1:27am

WORD!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't someone make it to fire .68 cal?  Other than the Rap68 shotgun.

Brianwawrz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brianwawrz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2008 at 8:30pm
The P90 is amazing. Wow!
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 10:38pm
Very nice! I love that P90, even though I have seen quite a few of them. Also, nice looking UMP.
Scoutman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scoutman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 1:02pm

That P90 is amazing were didi you get the body to make that

techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 1:25pm
Like everyone else, I do like your P90, but your UMP looks pretty sweet too. BRAVO!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic