Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"TOMBSTONE" 05/25 Ludlow, MA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
strike 1- flaming/crudity 3/30

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captpainntball7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 10:38am
hahaha, it still wouldve been impossible to spot me, what with my team swarming your base like an anthill
techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

That would have been nice for you to have a few weeks ago at WP. I could have singled you out from the rest of the commies and hunted you down.

That's why I have mine in the back. It's so bright it's screamin' to be shot at. So what's the total number of our forces now? All I know is...a lot!
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by captpainntball7 captpainntball7 wrote:

hahaha, it still wouldve been impossible to spot me, what with my team swarming your base like an anthill

Yeah, we got our asses handed to us. You might have found ME if you down by the lake before the 5pm break. I was the one running up the path with my AB in one hand and jimmies in the other doing a suicide charge trying to get rid of my paint.

I managed to scatter a handful of your boys before they covered me in about a dozen shots. The referee got a good laugh out of me getting pounded on. I'm glad I could amuse him.
?

Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:33am
Socko, one of the field owners, is now seeking individuals to fill leadership positions for this scenario. If you're interested, PM him. I've already PM'd for the Doc Holliday role. SADDLE UP BOYS, YEEHA!!!!

paintballa43708 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:00pm
is the only way to sign up online?
Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by paintballa43708 paintballa43708 wrote:

is the only way to sign up online?

Apparently. Chris said he just wants to make sure that he's able to get the right amount of supplies and stuff, so that's why he's chosen to do sign-up online only.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:12pm
dam if it was field regisration i would go but i dont have a credit card
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:07am
Originally posted by paintballa43708 paintballa43708 wrote:

dam if it was field regisration i would go but i dont have a credit card

Maybe your parents can hook you up. You don't have to have an account with PayPal it just has to be paid through there. Good luck.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:22pm
Ok, I'm all set. Pre-registered as a "Marshall". Let's all just meet up at my car on game-day. Keep it simple.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:31am
how far away is ludlow from providence RI and Boston
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:09am
I'd probably say a little more than an hour from Boston and if I'm not mistaken a lot closer to RI. I'm not for sure though, you might want to check that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:19pm
im pushin real hard to get to this game and i live in providence so thats a plus
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:35pm
Eight more days people and I've secured one of the squad leader positions for the event; Doc Holliday on the Marshal's Team. Has everyone pre-registered? Are your markers squared away and ready? I'd suggest you make a list and do what you must to prepare yourselves. Nothing like marker malfunctions or missed equipment the day of the event. I'd also like to make a short video of us sometime during the day, but the only means I have of doing this is with my digi-camera. I have posted a vid using it on YouTube, so it should do, but if there's anyone else that has a more capable system of video recording, perhaps you could make one as well if you're up to the challenge. Anyways, rally up fellas, we'll be picking a fight with some outlaw cowboys real soon.
captpainntball7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captpainntball7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:22pm
okay im signing up for the game tonight. Marshalls? sounds good. Cant wait. Me and my buddy will meet you at your whipp tech
jmac3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:43pm
DO I have to pay online?

Can I not pay day of?
Que pasa?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captpainntball7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:47am
you can pay day of but it's 35 not 25. I actually called the owner "socko" and just told him my na,e and he said he would give me the early price day of.
Tippmann A-5
Response Trigger
Flatline Barrel
4+1 harness/belt
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:37am
Maybe you could hollar at Socko too jmac. $25's better than $35.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:27am
Well, the scenario went off without a hitch and it was a great day for paintball. About 2/3rds of the way through I finally found a TF member, captainpaintball7 with one of his pals. For the short time we did run together, it was cool. I don't know if it's any consolation Cap'n, but that dude that bonusballed you and his little buddy behind the pallets near the Stop & Shop, I got 'em both. I even think one of those bastages were wiping 'cause paint doesn't "bounce" at 30ft and he didn't want to get up. Little suck-heads.

I was hoping for a little better turn out, that's kind of what I got from this thread, but maybe next time then guys. Cap'n, maybe I'll see you at the next scenario eh?
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 9:13am
Glad you had fun....I'd have tried to get out there, but like I said, I was jammed up for that weekend. Keep us posted on other events out there.

?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captpainntball7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:57am

Wow, took awhile to get on here since tombstone...But yeah it was a good time even though I got lost and didnt get there till 1. Haha good man Techh-gettin those punks for me. Not only did they shoot me after I was walking out with my hands up but they mustve been shootin at 400 fps+ considering I had two bruises that I can still see today. Oh well it's all an occupational hazard anyway. Im pretty pumped for more scenario @ OSG as well. see you there techyy

Tippmann A-5
Response Trigger
Flatline Barrel
4+1 harness/belt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic