Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"TOMBSTONE" 05/25 Ludlow, MA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "TOMBSTONE" 05/25 Ludlow, MA
    Posted: 16 April 2008 at 11:35am
Hosted by Airsports Paintball. Looking for members that will be in attendance and would like to create a forum grp. Those that you bring along, even if they're not forum members are most welcome to swell our ranks. Perhaps by the end of the day, they'll join us here because they've realized that they were among some good peeps. I hope we can get this going.

Let's show our colors!
captpainntball7 View Drop Down
strike 1- flaming/crudity 3/30

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captpainntball7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:43pm
Me and my buddy are down
techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 9:01am
Sweet, that's 3!
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 11:31pm
I live next town over. But i dont have any time I can take vacation yet. and I am really looking forward to NJ 'Nam. So i'll see how things develop thou with the work situation seems unlikely.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 9:41am
I've had that patch on my jacket since I got it almost 4 years ago. The guy at the tippmann truck at West point was amazed that we have out own patch. 
?

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 10:49pm
I'll be in Maine that week flyfishing. I wasn't impressed with that field last time I was there. I must have forgotten that you were a Masshole techie. I'm going to try to sling some paint this season, even though I have to buy a new car etc. Having a pump makes excuses not to play hard to find. 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2008 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

I'll be in Maine that week flyfishing. I wasn't impressed with that field last time I was there. I must have forgotten that you were a Masshole techie. I'm going to try to sling some paint this season, even though I have to buy a new car etc. Having a pump makes excuses not to play hard to find.

Fishing? In maine of all places? Why not put the Ol' Sl through it paces. I just read that this is a one day game wich seems doable for me with a shift swap wich would mean me working the graveyard and playing that day.

I expect you in formation 0900 hippy.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 8:12am
I'm considering. My May weekends are pretty open right now, and Mass. isn't that much of a hike for me at all. 
?

Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 8:13am
Sweet that's 4 err....5?

Edited by techietaichi - 22 April 2008 at 8:14am
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 7:06pm
Oops, Maine is the next week. I'll see if I can round anybody else up. Last time I went there the field seemed crappy, but apparently they've cut some brush. Last time I broke my 98c and had to play with my SL all day and mowed WNEC's airforce ROTC in speedball. Maybe it'll be more fun if I'm not horrendously hung over this time. Put me down as probably attending. I need money for a car and I'm an unemployed bum right now, but the SL might make this affordable. 
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 8:54pm
Red if I can get out there, We should split a case and we can both rock the SL's. 
?

Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 9:09pm
Ahh, pump aficianados. Hey this grp is really shaping up! so that makes what, 6?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2008 at 9:53pm
I'm bringing down a crew from work. All newbs who want to try paintball. I expect us to double cross them and execute them on Aljezeera. Oh wait its a western scenario. Guess my crew are the MexiCan'ts!
jmac3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 8:18pm
5/25...hmmm far enough away that I may be able to just come and shoot some fools in the woods for a day.

It's right before a tournament, but who knows.
Que pasa?

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 9:30pm
Dammit, I'm out boys. My sister graduates from College that weekend, and I've been informed that I'm making a 5 hour trip out to Rochester for the occasion.

Next time perhaps.
?

Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 9:23pm
That's a bummer. No worries, we'll catch ya nextime and grats to your sister. Have a good one man.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captpainntball7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2008 at 3:08pm

tech u got an extra patch for me?

Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2008 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by captpainntball7 captpainntball7 wrote:

tech u got an extra patch for me?

Sure, it's not new though. Free of charge bro.

Edited by techietaichi - 25 April 2008 at 7:30pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captpainntball7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 11:03pm
nice! thanks I appreciate it.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 8:32am
Originally posted by captpainntball7 captpainntball7 wrote:

nice! thanks I appreciate it.

That would have been nice for you to have a few weeks ago at WP. I could have singled you out from the rest of the commies and hunted you down.

?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic