Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All right Boys and girls. Listen up.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All right Boys and girls. Listen up.
    Posted: 23 April 2008 at 10:02am
HEY! Who's "FOR SURE" going to D-day this year? If so, I want all the information I can get, I finally get the chance to make it this year(last 2 years I was jewed out of it) and I want to form a "Tippamann Forum Squad" What I need to know is Which side your going to be on(I'd prefer German, but I don't care), I want to make us all on one side, not aiming barrels at each other, I want us to be all in the Same Unit so we can work as a team(so we don't have to worry about someone leaving to do their own special missions). Also I'd also like us all To get "Tippmann forum" patches. Dur I wonder why.(I may even pay for yours.)

So anyone who is in let me know ASAP, also I can PM you with my MSN account so we can talk more if your serious...
jmac3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 8:18pm
Which one dude?
Que pasa?

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 10:36pm
Not sure, for all the forumers who are going to be dedicated we can all discuss this together, like I said before I'm flexible and will join either side, as long as it's not a Sniper Regiment.

Though my preference 352nd German Infantry Division.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 4:51pm
Which DDay?
Que pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic