Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Make your own paintball knight masterkey.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Make your own paintball knight masterkey.
    Posted: 24 April 2008 at 12:28am

Now the first thing you should know is that this isn't something i think I could do because I am not skilled in modification of many things. This is just an idea thta popped into my head one day and i figure why not post it. my first idea was "wouldn't it be cool to make your paintball gun look like an m16 with a masterkey attached to it". I figured you could use airsoft parts for most of the stuff and just have a airsoft shotgun case attached, but I thouht it was pointless to have a big ole peice of plastic hanging on my marker so i figured well why not make it do something. i knew that there were these splatmaster shotguns that dont require co2 and i figured that was one way, but after reading some reviews that said it breaks quite easily. I figure well why not just attach a pump to it. You could still put airsoft parts on it to make it look a bit better, but now you have a functioning masterkey attached. I figured you could cut a small hole in side of the magazine for the pump tube to go through so you would just use the tubes of paint. The only real practical reason for having this though is that if you run out of batteries in the middle of a game you can still keep playing, but if done by the right person this could look amazing and I think most people can appreciate a good milsim'd marker. ( Nauzerlvr's milsim collection is a good example of that.)

And if you decided to attach a sniper as your masterkey you could actually have a 98custom sniper/a5 sniper. Honesty if I ever had an old pump laying around and some extra cash i would probably try this, but it definatly wouldn't look as good as some of you on here could make it look. Minaly because i am a really crappy spraypainting or any type of painting really.

Edited by jordanpischke - 24 April 2008 at 12:52am
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 12:34am
Wat is a masterkey?

Edited by The Guy - 24 April 2008 at 11:05am
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 12:38am

http://www.knightarmco.com/m203_12ga.html

http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms/Shotguns/Knight_Masterk ey_Shotgun.htm

It's basicly a remington 12 gauge shotgun that can be attached to an assault rifle of some sort used mainly to clear rooms and break down doors. It looks totally bad ass.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 12:44am
ah.

I would think it might be just as effective to put a grenade launcher on the bottom and put a burst round in there.
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 12:48am

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

ah.

I would think it might be just as effective to put a grenade launcher on the bottom and put a burst round in there.
Most likely. The only real advantage is that the shotgun holds 3 shots compared to the grenade's one, but honesty I really dont think it makes that much of a difference.

X-51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 8:16pm
That'd be cool I love the master key system and am steps away from moding my ar and 870
Once we clued in on the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what, all that matters is how you wanna go out, on your feet or your knees?
paintballa43708 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 2:50pm
rather have noob tube
Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body
T RAV29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T RAV29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 2:59pm
noob tube ftw
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 6:15pm

your best bet would be just a grapeshot in a grenade launcher.  MAybe one could be setup to have 2 shot mag of some kind.

Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 9:23pm
^^^^ wouldnt it need to be huge to have a grape shot?
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

your best bet would be just a grapeshot in a grenade launcher.  MAybe one could be setup to have 2 shot mag of some kind.

2 shot spring mag?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 1:17am
Originally posted by kurieitaa kurieitaa wrote:

Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

2 shot spring mag?

A couple of years ago I messed around with a double barrel low pressure pvc launcher for the MP rounds.  It worked ok, but I got distracted and never perfected it.  For two shots, that is probably the simpler approach.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:54am

i was trying to figure out how to make one but couldnt get it to work

techietaichi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proud American

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techietaichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:16am
I have to agree jordan, that shotgun is pretty sick. I have an AK setup though, sooo..... I was pokin around a little though and wow, I could use this Half-Life gun. HOOYAH!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by techietaichi techietaichi wrote:

I have to agree jordan, that shotgun is pretty sick. I have an AK setup though, sooo..... I was pokin around a little though and wow, I could use this Half-Life gun. HOOYAH!!

lol your talkin about the pc one?
Dexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2016 at 6:55am

No, No, No!  No spam for you!

Edited by Ceesman762 - 07 July 2016 at 8:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic