Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tiberius Tag 8 and..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tiberius Tag 8 and..
    Posted: 27 April 2008 at 8:19pm
TDI's Kriss' frame on the Tag 8 would be sick as all hell. Opsgear should totally realize a kit for it, I think it'd make killer sales. In the front where the magazine for the kriss goes they could cut out a place to put a spare mag, making it very useful to get the kit.
Once we clued in on the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what, all that matters is how you wanna go out, on your feet or your knees?
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 1:14pm

Is this what your talking about?

paintballa43708 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 2:45pm
that looks sick

Edited by paintballa43708 - 29 April 2008 at 2:45pm
Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body
X-51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 10:25pm

That's exactly what I'm talking about and think it would be sick on the Tag 8

Once we clued in on the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what, all that matters is how you wanna go out, on your feet or your knees?
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 11:33pm

with that setup, you can get 2 storage clips into that design, i think its a good idea, but i think lots of people will not like the looks tho?

it is a weird design, but who knows?

Edited by kurieitaa - 29 April 2008 at 11:33pm
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 11:53pm
If you like the look of it, then why don't you contact Tiberius directly.

They are a great up-and-coming company and I'm sure they are always looking for new ideas.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:32pm
ya but they probably wont listen

Edited by paintballa43708 - 30 April 2008 at 9:30pm
X-51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 5:29pm

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

If you like the look of it, then why don't you contact Tiberius directly.

They are a great up-and-coming company and I'm sure they are always looking for new ideas.

The only problem with that that I can see is that they'd what some sort of assurance that there'd be a market for it. I myself would love to cast a mold but I don't have that kind of time.

thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:47pm
i'd look into one and I KNOW alot of my teammates would like those.  Contact Tiberius... the worst they can say is no and if they say yes maybe they will compensate you with a free one.
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by thejudge thejudge wrote:

i'd look into one and I KNOW alot of my teammates would like those.? Contact Tiberius... the worst they can say is no and if they say yes maybe they will compensate you with a free one.

maby even 5% of earnings
X-51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X-51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:21pm
I'll give them a shout-out then, see what they think.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:41pm
hope they listen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic