Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alpha Black Tactical MOD *UPDATE*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by insofar insofar wrote:

Thanks man!

If you visit www.tacticalcamo.com and read up on all the helpful info they have to offer, you can get a good idea on how to paint using his stencils. The stencils cost me $20 and the paint I used also cost me $20.

I have deff spent alot on uprades... prob about $300-$400 total inc. cost of marker.

Hey um how did you paint the coats that weren't on the stencils? Did you use an air-paint brush?

XtremeBordom View Drop Down
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Luis63b Luis63b wrote:

ok so I am about to buy the alpha black here in about 1 min, I can figure out how to do alot of the upgrades I just saw on these pages but I need info on how to upgrade to the cyclone feeder.

Heres a link to an awesome forum that shows exactly how to mod a 98c cyclone feeder onto an alpha black. High-quality pics and everything!
deno420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deno420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 8:07pm

nice marker looks sick!

Alpha Black W/E-grip
16" R.I.S barrel/ 16" M16 Apex Barrel
98c Cyclone
Reddot scope
XtremeBordom View Drop Down
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 11:22pm
hey insofar where did you get the sight rail for the red dot scope that goes on top of the ABT? and how much modification did you have to do to get it on there? If you drilled a hole what size bit?
insofar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insofar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 10:23am

Originally posted by XtremeBordom XtremeBordom wrote:

hey insofar where did you get the sight rail for the red dot scope that goes on top of the ABT? and how much modification did you have to do to get it on there? If you drilled a hole what size bit?

I got that rail Here. You do have to drill a hole in the carry handle I believe I used a 1/4'' bit. Hope this helps!

mitchell_a_ok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitchell_a_ok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:58pm
amazing weathering and paint job dude! best alpha black ive seen so far... have you added on to the internals or have you only modded what we're seeing?
insofar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insofar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 12:11am

Originally posted by mitchell_a_ok mitchell_a_ok wrote:

amazing weathering and paint job dude! best alpha black ive seen so far... have you added on to the internals or have you only modded what we're seeing?

Thanks Mitchell! I've added a wicked bolt, hairpinned the trigger, fully upgraded the cyclone with vortex, lightning rod sqishy padels and x7 piston housing, changed out the trigger spring for a pen spring, and added the ABT Egrip. Just got a new barrel in and I'm currently painting it! Also added a red dot laser. This thing fires like a dream! I will be updating pix next week heading out to PA to have some fun at skirmish this weekend. I hope to be turning some heads with all the hard work I've done! Thanks again!

Edited by insofar - 16 June 2008 at 12:12am
TheMattMan16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMattMan16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2008 at 6:42am
thats a nice gun where did you get forgrip?
Sgt. Zimny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. Zimny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 9:28pm

Insofar, does that Red Dot SIght align perfectly? How hard is it to align?

~Chris

No regrets, no time.
KSTIPPHEAD View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSTIPPHEAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 10:54pm
So...  Pretty...  
nauzerlvr View Drop Down
wowzer Schnauzer !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauzerlvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 10:28am
Very nice. You've created yourself a very good looking and functional milsim
marker. Good job on the weathering too. I'll bet you cause a lot of oohs and
aahhs when you get it out at a game.

And by the way, great job on the photos too.

Best ABT I've seen!

Edited by nauzerlvr - 24 August 2008 at 10:31am
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Looks like someone did some weathering! Looks good, man!

Qthestuntman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qthestuntman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2008 at 10:38pm
Very nice setup!

How did you get the cyclone to work with it?
"I wish my lawn was emo so that it would cut itself"
Spyder Freak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyder Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 5:00pm
Awesome.simply awesome
panzer126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzer126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2008 at 12:24am
 is the base color black? or is it really dark green?
ornithology View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ornithology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by thorax181 thorax181 wrote:

nice!! i want your paint on my gun!!

Hey man could you provide a tutorial as to how you did that to your AB? Thanks!
18bravo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 18bravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 4:28pm

new to this ...so if you could, please send me the barrel used, sights etc. i would love to mod mione to look like that. please let me know...my email is below. thanks again

mikeamorgan@hotmail.com

sp1kez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sp1kez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 4:20pm
Insofar can you please share what Hopper that is
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:41pm

Originally posted by sp1kez sp1kez wrote:

Q-Loader, here is there site.

Edited by kurieitaa - 10 November 2008 at 11:39pm
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by kurieitaa kurieitaa wrote:

Originally posted by sp1kez sp1kez wrote:

Q-Loader, here is there site.

bad link
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic