Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alpha Black Tactical MOD *UPDATE*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 11:41pm

Originally posted by slackerr26 slackerr26 wrote:

bad link

i dont know why it put the extra crap in the link, fix'd now.

Edited by kurieitaa - 10 November 2008 at 11:41pm
sp1kez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sp1kez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 1:29pm
Not the long tube under the barrel, the Hopper that sits beside the rail on OP

Also, doesn't the Alpha Black have normal Hopper on tip of the barrel? How did you mod it so it  is fed from the side?

I'm a noob :(

I want to add red dot sight and a hopper like the OP's to my Alpha Black, what is needed? I never understood how people put red dot sights without their hopper blocking the view

Edited by sp1kez - 11 November 2008 at 1:30pm
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:33pm

Originally posted by sp1kez sp1kez wrote:

Not the long tube under the barrel, the Hopper that sits beside the rail on OP

Also, doesn't the Alpha Black have normal Hopper on tip of the barrel? How did you mod it so it  is fed from the side?

I'm a noob :(

I want to add red dot sight and a hopper like the OP's to my Alpha Black, what is needed? I never understood how people put red dot sights without their hopper blocking the view

sorry i lookd at the wrong photo, insofar used the x7 hopper with a 98 cyclone, and for the 98 cyclone all you have to do is file down a part of it to fit the alpha black/bravo one. i cant remember the name of the part to file down but if you get one you will know right away.

Edited by kurieitaa - 11 November 2008 at 6:34pm
tohickon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tohickon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 6:22pm

this is a really nice gun good job!

EliteABombAZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EliteABombAZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 1:24am
n00b here! I just registered because I had to show off my new baby...

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 1:45pm
^^^Then you should probably do so in your own thread as opposed to hijacking someone else's.
sp1kez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sp1kez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 11:04pm

I suck at painting so I just covered in camo rags
lankadawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lankadawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2008 at 9:33pm
hey bro- this is by far the bet looking gun i have seen. how did you do the
paint job,and have you had any problems with it scratching off?
focussvt1zx3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote focussvt1zx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2009 at 12:49pm
I wouldnt of gone with the egrip trigger i got one and it likes to die out in the cold weather....i dont know if u play all year round but i think the standard trigger is actually betterClap
Bemont
P-Q-LI-A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-Q-LI-A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 9:25am
Hey there insofar....

You rifle looks flipping AWESOME!!!!

I'm in South Africa and also just baught an Alpha Black (in SA we call a Bravo One though).
I was wondering if you can tell me what paint or application did you use to do the camo on your
rifle....I also want to camo mine and add the rails etc....

If you can give me info on the rails and "paint" I would really appreciate.

mattmann3307 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattmann3307 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 10:23am
nice job I like it alot
Dodge This Paintball Sudbury Ontario
3lk!lar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3lk!lar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 1:33am
hey man awsome gun. I have the basic alpha black and wanted to updated. Can you tell me the name of all the rails you put on your gun or a link where to get them.. Thanks dude
K Hop View Drop Down
Strike 1 F-bomb in link 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 8:34am
Try posting your own thread in upgrades and customizing. You'll get more responses than in this old thread.
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 4:04am
I like it, but if you're looking to make it an effective camo patter you're going to want to get rid of all the black and make it brighter.

Edited by RavenGuard - 01 April 2009 at 4:05am
ZixIonZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZixIonZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 12:19pm
Does anyone know where I can get the rails for the hand guard? So I can attach vertical grips etc.
insofar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insofar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:18am
Originally posted by RavenGuard RavenGuard wrote:

I like it, but if you're looking to make it an effective camo patter you're going to want to get rid of all the black and make it brighter.

Wasn't looking for effective camo look... the inspiration was from urban digital camo... its a woodland varriation...

Edited by insofar - 06 April 2009 at 11:21am
viperjosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viperjosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 9:09pm
wow awesome guns dude
whats the name of the scope???
viper
viperjosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viperjosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 9:10pm
sorry i meant gun not guns
viper
viperjosh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viperjosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 9:12pm
ya of course
go to tippmann parts . com   (no spaces)
viper
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 9:55pm
Dude, this thread has been dead since April; please don't bump old threads.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic