Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alpha Black Tactical MOD *UPDATE*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viperjosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 10:01pm
my bad, Mack,
just started yesterday and don't know much
viper
OCMI_GONZO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCMI_GONZO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:16pm
Pretty Cool  looking paint job, but you have a marpat looking paintjob on a with a Army logo. You need to pick off the Army LogoLOL.

Edited by OCMI_GONZO - 14 November 2009 at 3:18pm
ilovemyalphablack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovemyalphablack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:16pm
where did you get that rail that is mounted on the carrying handle? I cant find it anywhere!!! also, where did you get that red dot sight? THANKS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovemyalphablack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:32pm
can you please tell me the name of the eBay seller who sold you the red dot sight and the carrying handle rail? thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovemyalphablack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:44pm
any suggestions on what to upgrade on my alpha black?https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=ebe712d66e&view=att&th=127c67b27ddb079b&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170462591725&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Edited by ilovemyalphablack - 03 April 2010 at 9:48pm
nyk001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyk001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 8:28am
Hey,
I'm a huge fan of the ALPHA. I used mine the other day in a cold rainy game, and it preformed without skipping a beat.
Jerry

external power for itouch
makua9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makua9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2010 at 10:25am
question I have a Alpha black and im wondering were u got the paint job. And what does the front bolt and power tube do.
Hockeyboy9
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2010 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by makua9 makua9 wrote:

question I have a Alpha black and im wondering were u got the paint job.
  Spray paint, masking tape and lots of time.
Originally posted by dead thread bumper dead thread bumper wrote:

And what does the front bolt and power tube do.
It removes $30-45 from your wallet with zero noticeable improvement in performance.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
makua9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makua9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2010 at 4:03pm
Do you know of any mods that can make my ab shoot farther and more accurate. And when you did the paintjob did u have to take out all the insides of the gun.
Hockeyboy9
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2010 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by makua9 makua9 wrote:

Do you know of any mods that can make my ab shoot farther and more accurate. And when you did the paintjob did u have to take out all the insides of the gun.
 No. Yes, I would imagine he did. Note that the original poster has not posted in this thread for over a year now.  
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
makua9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makua9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:24am
And a last question will the apex barrel be good for my alpha black to shoot farther and more accurately or is there some other good barrel.
Hockeyboy9
ociceman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ociceman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:52am
Originally posted by insofar insofar wrote:

I will not be removing the US army plate out of respect.

respect wow the us army guns are made in mexico unlike all the other tippmann guns i own with the made in usa stamp on them sorry just had to vent it eventually
Dillonnnnnnnnnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillonnnnnnnnnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:34pm
Dude!!!! Your gun is amazing!!!! What is the paint job called/Where did you get it? How much did it cost?

mast3rc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mast3rc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:08am
Have you even used this marker before you took this pic? Otherwise how the hell you get it so damn clean? Haha
That's what she said. Btw, your tears are delicious.
rorymeyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rorymeyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:40pm
Where or how did you do the camo on your gun? I'm looking to the same thing to my Salvo but dont know how to do the digital look. HELP!!!!
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:48pm
Just youtube search 'digital camo paint job' and choose your preferred method.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Note that the original poster has not posted in this thread for over a year now.  
Now 2.5 years on a 5 year old thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic