Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Never ending issues with this ASA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagash1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Never ending issues with this ASA
    Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:41pm

Anyone know how to take apart a 32 degree on/off? I figured using a needlenose plyer I could unscrew the pin and open it up, but it won't budge. This gun has more problems then my first car did

The ASA leaks out the front where the knob is, and the gun doesnt get enough pressure to function. I've fixed everything else but this and the guy can't get the original ASA from the guy he bought it from. Anyone able to help?

98 Custom
Cyclone
Double E-Trigger
Polished Internals
Freak kit
X-chamber
CP Drop w/On/Off
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 8:54pm
Did you try putting a drop or two of oil into it and airing it up?
Nagash1959 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagash1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:04pm

Yup. First thing I always do when putting on a tank. However it seems like something in there is just busted. I have a CP mini and I can see an o-ring on it, so I figure there has to be at least one in the 32degree version.

I have had to take apart and clean every piece of this gun. Every time I fix one problem another comes up. Truthfully i'm starting to take it personally that I cant get it to work. Sounds stange I know, but that's just who I am. The only thing stopping me from using a heavy rock on this thing is the fact that it's not mine.

98 Custom
Cyclone
Double E-Trigger
Polished Internals
Freak kit
X-chamber
CP Drop w/On/Off
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 9:58pm

Persuader.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic