Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2K3 Spyder Imagine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2008 at 12:08pm
What would you do with a Primal?

EDIT: Like project, just play, etc. Thought that I would clarify.

Edited by Yomillio - 04 August 2008 at 12:09pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2008 at 6:07pm
I like the Primal for the "just freakin' play with me!" factor it's got. I mean, there's practically no aftermarket for it, and there's not a lot I can mill off, so just basically, I'll have it to fling paint.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 7:26am
You should save your money and buy the Angel that you've always wanted if you just want something to play with. Hell, you could probably find an IR3/LCD for just over $150. And if you did want to save up more, there's always that G7 Fly... .
Commander_Cool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commander_Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 3:36pm

You  could put the spyder imagine money towards the purchase of something much more unique, or tinkerable.

Such as:

Sheridan PGP
WGP Ranger
ICD Bushmaster (pump)
ICD Freestyle
Palmer Typhoon
Brass Eagle Nightmare
Brass Eagle Rainmaker
Nova
Automag

etc...

2005 Freestyle
Naughty Dawg Freestyle
Angel LCD
SP-8
Tippmann 98 Custom
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 4:27pm
You don't know me very well, do you? :)

I've owned about 7 Rainmakers with about every board available for them (from Thunderboard LCD to Painmaker), 2 pump Rainmakers, an E-Mag, and I currently own a K-Framed Sheridan PGP (non cartridge valve) and a Sheridan KP-2 DF. I used to own a PMI-II that had been Cooper-T'd to the max. Not to mention, a whole bunch of other "tinkerables." Amongst them, Pro/Carbines, Raptors, various 'cockers (including a Ripper) and a '99 Shocker Turbo. I'm not necessarily looking for unique right now. I've got that covered.

However, I'm now looking for another Rainmaker to build up. So, yeah.

Edited by DeTrevni - 06 August 2008 at 4:28pm

Commander_Cool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commander_Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 5:12pm
I know you have all that stuff. Thats why I made those suggestions. A Spyder Imagine seems too simple and common for you to buy, and did you get rid of cocker with the Osiris kit? There is a rainmaker in ebay right now.

Edited by Commander_Cool - 06 August 2008 at 5:20pm
2005 Freestyle
Naughty Dawg Freestyle
Angel LCD
SP-8
Tippmann 98 Custom
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2008 at 12:11am
:D

Yeah, I saw that one. Rather have a stock one to start with.

CarbineKid View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 6:58am
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

So I want another Spyder. AV has factory refurbished 2K3 Imagines on sale. I want to waste my money on one, as it was my first Spyder, and the first gun I did naughty things to (involving spray paint and a file).Talk me out of it.K GO!

I will not talk you out of a spyder(I actually like them). However I will suggest a different model. Instead of getting the refurbed one why not get a NIB pilot with free sticky grips for $79.99.

Edited by CarbineKid - 10 August 2008 at 12:34am
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 3:01pm
Pilots had the proprietary ASA threading. The Imagine accepts standard threading. Plus, I like the simplistic looks of the Imagine better.

Fatal Irony 117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatal Irony 117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2008 at 8:49pm
You should get the MR2 spyder with eye.
Fury of the noob.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic