Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Pictures of You Playing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:28pm
Pictures from the same day:

Played 3 20 minute half xball matches this day. First one we had only 5 guys. Also if you ever play a league with an All Star Game try to play it. Most fun ever. So many shenanigans.

Que pasa?

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:42pm
Nice pictures guys.   I took this summer off  but will be coming back strong next season.  I found a local church group that rocks on saturdays and they need a tech guy too.
Rootbeer2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:32pm
I'm playing this weekend hopefully will gt some pics xD
Daemien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:06pm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/field51/6270924546/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/field51/6270400549/
Was playing "The Reaper" at a scenario game Survivors vs Zombies. I was a hired gun for both sides. When not hired by either side I could shoot everyone.

Edited by Daemien - 24 October 2011 at 10:14pm
JamesBalfour View Drop Down

Spamqueen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesBalfour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 3:24am
Awesome nice picture. I love this game..
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 10:35pm
Loading mags
Cobra_Joker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cobra_Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:24am
here is a photo from a helo drop
Cobra - Joker

Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:26pm
wow you got painted hahah!

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
geddd View Drop Down

spamqueen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geddd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:38am
-deleted-spam/advertising-

Edited by pepprdog - 26 November 2011 at 11:37am
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2011 at 11:15pm
Now in 1080p!!

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:42am
Nice to see you getting back into the game, Theguy.  I've been getting sick of playing recently, need to get back to basics.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:05pm
I'm glad to be getting back into it. Now that I have a setup I like a lot, I hope to be playing a lot more. That new Empire Sniper has my eye too. 

More videos are on my youtube channel.\
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:26pm
nice hit count on your videos.  I'll have to watch the twc videos later.  The first one was cool
jmac3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Nice to see you getting back into the game, Theguy.  I've been getting sick of playing recently, need to get back to basics.

Back to basics is the way to do. We went and played recball. Had so much fun. There were blow up tanks and humvees on the field haha.
Que pasa?

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1: Taunting Mods on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Back to basics is the way to do. We went and played recball. Had so much fun. There were blow up tanks and humvees on the field haha.

I love playing like that.  The last couple of years, I've just been falling out of love with it, the EKU team isn't the same team that I helped form and it doesn't feel like a family to me anymore.  Getting back to basics, and staying away from the tournament scene is exactly what I want to do.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:47pm
Yeah, I'm very close to selling my Angel. I kinda need to fix it now.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:19pm
Not that sport is in particular trouble, but this may be the way to bring it back.

We need to take the sport back to its basics. Back to the woods with stick feeds and pump guns!
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:00pm

Me at Santa & Special Ops Elves vs the Grinch & the Whoville Mafia.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:07pm

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

I love playing like that.  The last couple of years, I've just been falling out of love with it, the EKU team isn't the same team that I helped form and it doesn't feel like a family to me anymore.  Getting back to basics, and staying away from the tournament scene is exactly what I want to do.

Same I was feeling the same way.

For 2012 I put a team together of my team from back in 2007. Added some kids we used to practice with and new friends. so next year we are going to have fun tournaments.
Que pasa?

jmac3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

Not that sport is in particular trouble, but this may be the way to bring it back.

We need to take the sport back to its basics. Back to the woods with stick feeds and pump guns!

Not that basic.

Back to playing with friends instead of teammates!(makes sense to me)
Que pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>
  Share Topic