Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 stealth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calitosnipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 stealth
    Posted: 04 August 2008 at 11:21pm

just got it about an hour ago.

a5, flatline, Carbine stock, e-grip, remote and the red dot will be here in 2 days, pic in the sig is with gun camo from specopspaintball.com might look really big but i dont think its that big of a deal considering that it does not look like a gun so it doesnt atract much attention and thats pretty much the point of it.

i do run it with HPa.

what do you all think of it?

johnc View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Language and then some 8/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 3:36am
ummm, I allso use the stealth, though I find being able to move fast and far (hence your in a place your oppoents dont expexct) My main tactic,and that thing would get caught on the bush, as well the stock sights arent a hell of a lot of use from the shoulder with a mask but they work fine from a prone postion, but you cant see them! youll have to put an extention on the rail for even a red dot to work, so no I wouldnt use it, but hey each to their own!
At first I couldnt think of anything better to do, and now I cant think of anything eles..
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:24pm
I actually found my sights on my A5 to work pretty well especially in standoffs in the woods.  If you sight it up it will work great.  As far as the package you got goes it will work pretty nicely but did they include the sock asa or just the remote.  When I bought my A5 originally I got the stealth also but had to make sure thatit came with both. As far as the ghillie goes do be careful with it.  Alot of times it makes you stick out more.
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
calitosnipe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calitosnipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 6:39pm

it did come with everything, its ready to use this package got me everything i could need.
the stock sights are really good but hard to use when standing up like you said, and in my local paintball field we have buildings and such so i cannot lay very often.
i got an offsite mount for the red dot. never used a red dot before so i will have to try it out to see how it works. i shot it a couple of times yesterday and it is really accurate my target was a hannah montana picture and i tried to hit her left eye and i got her inbetween both her eyes, not hiting the left eye was probably my fault.

they gun ghillie i will not use so much, even when i use the specopspaintball.com action ghillie, i thinks its almost unnecesary maybe it will work during night games so any silver on the gun wont stand out.

thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 12:57am
the red dot will help you site up better but you will have to adjust it a lil to set it up. 
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic