Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ABT with Egrip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ABT with Egrip
    Posted: 14 August 2008 at 8:13pm
Heres my beauty.

16" RIS Tactical Barrel
Roc
ket Cock II
King Arms Vertical Grip
UTG Weaver Picatinny Rail-Handguard Covers
Spray-painted Magazine for Mil-sim look.

Shoots like a dream.

Edited by XtremeBordom - 15 August 2008 at 1:02pm
XtremeBordom View Drop Down
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 8:28pm
Photos uploaded.

Edited by XtremeBordom - 15 August 2008 at 1:03pm
Eternal_SiR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal_SiR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 9:10pm
how did you get the rocket cock II to bolt up?  I bought one thinking it would fit but can't seem to get it on.
Tippmann ABT
J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel
Front Foregrip
Red Dot
JSC power tube
Front bolt
APE V2.0 Rampage board
Cyclone
Squishy Paddles
Vortex Mod
QEPH
Lightning Rod
X7 Hopper w/ silent mod
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 1:05pm
As you can see, only the top screwed in on the Rocket Cock II, BUT it still works perfectly. Also there is a bit of a bump on the end of the gun so I just filed down the plastic on the bottom of the pull-part to make it fit.

Edited by XtremeBordom - 15 August 2008 at 1:07pm
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 5:44pm
nice, the rocket2 looks good on it.
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 11:27pm
Any plans for a cyclone? Especially with the e-grip on there, you could REALLY lay down some fire. Cheap, easy, and effective mod. Looks pretty good though. Nice work with the Rocket Cock, first time I have seen that on an AB.

Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 11:30pm
thank you. Yes I'm going to get a cyclone with the x7 stealth hopper once I get the money. Its not incredibly easy to get $70.00 when you are only 15 lol.
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 12:58am
Originally posted by XtremeBordom XtremeBordom wrote:

thank you. Yes I'm going to get a cyclone with the x7 stealth hopper once I get the money. Its not incredibly easy to get $70.00 when you are only 15 lol.

Indeed! I am sure it isn't. Knowing that....WELL DONE, I am quite impressed.

Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 1:00pm
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 1:30pm

You're only 15!  Grow up already!  What's wrong with you?

J/K

I like the fact that you painted the magazine;  it adds to the realism.  (Resembles the one's I carried for a couple of dozen years.)  Check out some of Nauzerlvr's posts for tips on weathering to really add to the look you've started on.

Edited:  Fur reel atroshus spellin.

Edited by Mack - 19 August 2008 at 4:53pm
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeBordom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

You're only 15!  Grow up already!  What's wrong with you?

J/K

I like the fact that you painted the magazine;  it adds to the realism.  (Resembles the one's I carried for a couple of dozen years.)  Check out some of Nauzerlvr's posts for tips on weathering to really add to the look you've started on.

Edited:  Fur reel atroshus spellin.

Thank you. After looking at all the pictures on google of m4s, the majority of them have grey magazines and not black ones. I think just that one feature and the changing of the barrel, transforms the look of the maker from toy to gun.

I looked into Nauzerlvr's guide to weathering and I think its do-able. I thought he was painting-on the weathering but actually he was just using sand paper and sand blocks. Amazing. I think I'm going to do that.

BTW Where you in the Armed forces?

Edited by XtremeBordom - 21 August 2008 at 12:22pm
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 1:33am
One last thought..maybe paint the upper portion of the magazine back to black? I think that would really set 'er off.

FYI:

Keep us updated, I like 'er!

Edited by dustin85 - 24 August 2008 at 1:35am

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic