Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Alpha Black

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jungle_Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Alpha Black
    Posted: 17 August 2008 at 12:45pm

Upgrades:

Red Spring, Pro Seal, Orange Bolt, Polished Internals, 16" RAP4 Rifled barrel, Ops Gear Hand Guard and Sight.

XDG SCORPION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 12:49pm

Looks good.

What else do you plan on doing to it? Are you going to add the cyclone feed?

Jungle_Expert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jungle_Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 1:31pm
Yes, the Cyclone is a must have, but later on the road, also the front hand grip, those are my plans for now...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 1:40pm

Oh. Looks good right now though.

potofgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote potofgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 6:57pm
hows the rifled barrel?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jungle_Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 10:29pm
When you look inside the barrel you see spiral grooves from front to rear of the barrel.
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 10:29pm
Looks pretty sharp. The cyclone is EASY and Cheap! Takes 5 minutes tops, and well worth it. Might also consider a) easy- drilling a hole and putting a rail on the carry handle b) more involved- just flattopping her with a pictatinny rail blank. Good luck! Great start nonetheless.

oh...ummm...you're not realllly going to keep the army sticker are ya? HAHAHA joking...had to get at least one army poke in there!

*EDIT: I too would like to know how that barrel does...have one on the way, but haven't gotten to see first-hand yet...

Edited by dustin85 - 17 August 2008 at 10:30pm

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 11:42pm
nice gun, im a bit curious about the rifled barrel myself.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 11:01am
Originally posted by kurieitaa kurieitaa wrote:

nice gun, im a bit curious about the rifled barrel myself.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jungle_Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 1:37pm

This is how it's looks on the inside:

The difference from mine is that mine is spiral, gives the ball a twist...

dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 1:38am
Any word on the barrel's performance? 

H3adHunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3adHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:55pm
How do you like that rifled barrel?
-Como te esta funcionando el barrel? Te gusta? Preciso?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jungle_Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 9:53pm

Originally posted by H3adHunter H3adHunter wrote:

How do you like that rifled barrel?
-Como te esta funcionando el barrel? Te gusta? Preciso?

Saludos hermano:

The barrel is very precise, I was doing some tests and I increased the velocity up to 600fps, and the ball flew straight, and didn't have any ball broken inside. I believe it worth the $$$

H3adHunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3adHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 10:51am
Wow 600 FPS must break some skin hah. I didn't noticed that you got an Alpha Black after that MR1. Hey nice game last sunday. I'm Sam by the way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic