Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Realtree camo tape

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Property of: Mack

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Realtree camo tape
    Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:15am

Most sporting goods stores carry this stuff, easy to apply, just takes time, and really conceals your marker.

Also, don't forget your hopper. Usually that is what everyone sees first out on the field. Those huge black hoppers are so easy to pick up from far away. Break it up with some leaves.

Try being informed instead of just opinionated. How long before you admit that Obama was a mistake?
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:47am
Resize sig!!!!!!!
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 2:05pm
Ya I used camo hockey tape on my hopper to try and hide it a bit. I have one question about your skull. Is that on top of your pb mask or are you just not wearing one in the pic?
The Reaper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 2:27pm

I wear a full helmet JT with fan, and the reaper mask fits over the top perfect. The eyes are pretty big so I still have a fairly large field of vision.

I carry the mask in my bag, and put it on after the game has started. Then, after I get hit, I stash the mask inside my shirt when I go back to the dead zone. Its funny to hear everyone wondering who "the reaper" is...

Man, you should see some of the looks I get!

Try being informed instead of just opinionated. How long before you admit that Obama was a mistake?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 4:06pm
It kinda reminds me of some www.psychoscenario.com stuff.  I might have to buy a sweet haloween mask and get it to fit over my pb mask. I wouldn't secretly take it off and put it back on though I would probably just wear it over my pbmask all of the time.

Edited by jordanpischke - 19 August 2008 at 4:08pm
d4rkmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4rkmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:42am
It just so happens, that seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 1:53am

We can be like they are. Come on baby dont fear the reaper.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 7:28am

Anyone Alive will face the Reaper.

Face your fear.

d4rkmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4rkmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 8:04am
Wait a second... how could people not realise who it is under the mask? I mean, how about using size, marker, or clothes as an identifier instead of what erm... mask the person is wearing?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 10:07am

as a ghost, through the trees, yields only a glimpse of death,

everyone must face the reaper.

K Hop View Drop Down
Strike 1 F-bomb in link 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 10:24am
Originally posted by d4rkmonkey d4rkmonkey wrote:

Wait a second... how could people not realise who it is under the mask? I mean, how about using size, marker, or clothes as an identifier instead of what erm... mask the person is wearing?

thats what i as thinking
R34P3R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R34P3R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 5:24pm

trees dont fear the reaper and they are alive

lol

Kill em all and let god sort em out
bravecoward View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 6:52pm
are you kneeling in that picture
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

are you kneeling in that picture

I don't think he is.  (Mini-Reaper?)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 7:23am

The reaper kneels before no mere mortal.

Yes, young child, the reaper does take trees at their appointed time.

Edited by The Reaper - 21 August 2008 at 7:24am

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 10:42am
Ummm.  I think someone might be taking role playing a bit far.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 11:43am
That has to be one of the dumbest ideas I've seen.

Not the realtree camo tape, although, I've seen better ways to do that too.
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 12:15pm
Crap, can you breathe?

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 12:40pm
its kinda getting annoying now how he's talking. he's putting the **edited** on a pedestal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 1:51pm

you guys are taking it too serious.

This is a message board remember...

back to the regularly scheduled monotony.

What type of barrel should I getz dudz...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic