Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

socks current collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
closet MILSIMer, rides WAAHMbulance

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_sock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: socks current collection
    Posted: 28 August 2008 at 1:39pm
Just the markers that are in my possesion currently,  The droid is my main, has a cp mini rail and on/off and spd grips, The G3 is getting a cp on/off and a cp reg today, I won the alpha black and just sold it, the jeff orr series 1 just has a bunch of silver parts and a cp on/off and reg, freeflow cocker is amazing bunch of nexus ups and such but hopefully is getting traded for a DM7. The phantom has an offset body and a straight stickfeed body, Ive got parts for vsc,sc and every other type of set up I could want, frantom barrel and some other small accesories.

Ive also owned like 6ish A5's that are sold now,  but thats all the markers that ive got. enjoy
its easy to be famous, just set yourself on fire
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 3:57pm
The Freeflow is my favorite. Nice collection.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
bavo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bavo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 5:59pm
not bad wish i had a pump but alas i do not
think not that i am come to send peace on earth: i came not to send peace, but a sword. matthew 10:34
d4rkmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4rkmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 6:56am
Why replace the reg/on off on the G3? RAPS are awesome on/offs and the reg isn't bad as long as you don't damage the seat.
a_sock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_sock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 11:47am

The raps orings blow really fast on certain tanks, the design is not the best for a lot of tanks and I know a couple people who will blow the oring on the raps after every day of play, I myself have blown the ring twice.
The reg isnt the best and I prefer CP, Ive taken apart the regs on all my guns and the cp resembles the gladiator reg, and I know that my droid is the most consistent so I figure the cp one is a good one to use.

Anyone know If the hyper3 reg will fit on a DM7?

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 6:43pm
nice collection man.
a_sock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_sock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 9:13pm

...Ive decided to thin the heard and sell everything but the droid and G3, and then use the money to buy a nice 09 gun, maybe a new droid will come out or maybe the cyborg will be better

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic