Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

to use co2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Guested, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im_new Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to use co2
    Posted: 01 September 2008 at 8:50pm

what is the best high quality electro, that i can use co2 with.  i know all the benefits of HPA, and the dangers of co2.  but where i live, paintball doesnt exist. but i have unlimited supply of co2, no cost.

what is the best speedball marker above the vibe, that i can safely use co2 with??

98 custom pro e-trigger
flatline
torque loader
tippmann expansion chamber
K Hop View Drop Down
Strike 1 F-bomb in link 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2008 at 8:06pm
SP1

Its a tactical Vibe
im_new View Drop Down

Guested, language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im_new Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2008 at 9:45pm
how about slg?? or indian creeks??  redz ion
98 custom pro e-trigger
flatline
torque loader
tippmann expansion chamber
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2008 at 9:55pm
None of those guns you just listed will work well on CO2. I don't see why the SLG wouldn't, but on the specs I read it said it requires compressed air so I would believe that.

Your best bet may be an e-framed 'Cocker. You can get them for a very fair price ($200-$300) off eBay, PbN, and the like. That is, unless, you're willing to go blow $800 - $1000 on an e-mag.

For any marker with a high rate of fire that you plan on using CO2 with, I'd reccomend an anti-siphoned tank in addition to a Palmer's Stabilizer, but if for some reason only one of those choices is viable either one would help.
Rambino View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2008 at 10:41pm
Have you considered an A-5 with RT?  Not electro, but very, very fast, and will give you no trouble with CO2.
[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/aag8s8.jpg">
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2008 at 1:08am

Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

Your best bet may be an e-framed 'Cocker.

Bad Yomillio. We shouldn't suggest things to the newer players that could blow solenoids if not properly set up. It would take a lot of money, and a lot of Palmer's goodness, to rig an e-'cocker for CO2.

Edited by DeTrevni - 04 September 2008 at 1:09am
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2008 at 2:13pm
I didn't think you could run E-mags on Co2 either.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2008 at 2:16pm

Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Actually, you can't. Yomillio, er, you're a bit wrong...

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2008 at 3:12pm
Wow, you mean I'm right?  Yeah!! In your face!! Woooo0l LOL.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2008 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Actually, you can't. Yomillio, er, you're a bit wrong...

Bummer. I was tired and had some brain lapses... No excuse, I know. E-Mag is well duh, you can't do that. And in my tiredness, on the e-'Cocker I was only thinking of the electronic 'noid that trips the sear, not the forward 3-way 'noid. So yeah, I suggest no one listen to me anymore. Its probably a bad idea.

On a side note though, how much more do you think you need than an anti-siphoned tank and a Palmer's stab? I know Smart Parts (terrible example, I realize) used to say that you could run just anti-siphoned CO2 through the Ion and it'd be fine. Wouldn't that with a Stab cover it pretty well? I have no idea since I have no expirience with either.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic