Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Bravo One Pic heavey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stshadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Bravo One Pic heavey
    Posted: 04 September 2008 at 11:26pm

Here is my Bravo One......

----------------------------------------------

Here is spec.....

Tactical RIS Handguard Barrel kit form RAP4
Scope Mount Base
Exacto Laser Sight
Land Warrior System Wireless Camera
Tri-Mount RAP4
Thunder Grenade Luncher RAP4
GemTech Thread-On Silencer for Tactical Barrel RAP4
WEAVER FLASHLIGHT
TRINITY ACTION BIPOD
Cyclone Feed
Spyder Red Dot Sight
Virtue Softact gun grip
ACT Upgrade Internial
Custom 98 E-Grip Internial

http://members.shaw.ca/st-shadow/index1.html

http://members.shaw.ca/shadows-design/paintball/index.html
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2008 at 11:56pm
it could do w/o some of the asthetics, that beeing said it looks very nice
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 8:09am
Not bad. It looks a little clustered though. Nice work nonetheless
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
JagdAlex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JagdAlex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 12:05pm

That's what I call fully equipped!  Is it a camera the thing on the right side near the vertical grip bipod?

This thing must be quite heavy though.

For the look I would go with a nice Scope, instead of the red dote.

Sorry my bad I did not read the description before posting.

Edited by JagdAlex - 05 September 2008 at 12:08pm
Spyder Freak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyder Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 4:44pm
THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whered u get it
stshadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stshadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2008 at 8:50pm

Well eveything on it has a use..
Grenade luncher works nice to combat the paintball tanks were i play.. (and is nice for room clearing in a gaming)
Tactical light works for in doors gaming ( place is setup like a office building with a lot of dark spots.. With a hight like beam in your eyes its hard to shot back..
Vid cam just like to tape the battles...
And laser well its nice to use for sniping...

Yes thats a vid cam by the grip.
And its not that heavy only 14 pounds

Got the gun at local store upgrads got from RAP4

Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2008 at 12:14am
Forget the gun, what are the specs on that cat?
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2008 at 1:07am
Originally posted by stshadow stshadow wrote:

Grenade luncher works nice to combat the paintball tanks were i play.. (and is nice for room clearing in a gaming)
Tactical light works for in doors gaming ( place is setup like a office building with a lot of dark spots.. With a hight like beam in your eyes its hard to shot back..

hockeyfan269 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hockeyfan269 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2008 at 6:00pm

Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Not bad. It looks a little clustered though. Nice work nonetheless

Ya, it looks really clustered. I like hte grenade launcher tho

§ A5 § Cyclone Barrel § DT § Egrip §
JagdAlex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JagdAlex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2008 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by slackerr26 slackerr26 wrote:

Yeah SNIPING, SNIPED, SNIPER.... Damn it gets old, always butting it back in someone's face whenever he used that term... seriously man get a life. Don't post just to be an ass, at least say something constructive. If he wants to says that, let him be. It's not the first time your doing this in a thread.

And I do have a laser on mine too and alot of time with a well calibrated laser you can shoot one ball and put it right in your opponent's face. I would call that sniping too. Don't need to be a kilometer away from your opponent to snipe someone one ball head shot.

Edited by JagdAlex - 07 September 2008 at 10:22pm
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 10:26am
Originally posted by JagdAlex JagdAlex wrote:

Yeah SNIPING, SNIPED, SNIPER.... Damn it gets old, always butting it back in someone's face whenever he used that term... seriously man get a life. Don't post just to be an ass, . . .

He wasn't being a butt; he posted a simple message that got his feelings on the specific statement across without profanity, rudeness, flaming or name-calling.

. . . at least say something constructive. If he wants to says that, let him be. It's not the first time your doing this in a thread.

And I do have a laser on mine too . . .

As do I (on one of my markers).  I find them very useful (along with a light) for indoor CQB scenarios.

. . . and alot of time with a well calibrated laser you can shoot one ball and put it right in your opponent's face. 

Bad idea; most laser sights come with distinct warnings about the hazards of eye exposure to the beam.  I usually aim center of mass with them as it is safer for my target and provides a significantly larger target area to hit.

I would call that sniping too. Don't need to be a kilometer away from your opponent to snipe someone one ball head shot.

So, theoretically, if I was hiding in some bushes and allowed a target to walk within 20 feet of me before placing my laser/scope cross-hairs on the back of his/her head and eliminating him/her with one shot; how would that differ from ambushing?  (Which by the way is how the military defines such an engagement.)

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 11:01am

Well eveything on it has a use..Grenade luncher works nice to combat the paintball tanks were i play.. (and is nice for room clearing in a gaming)Tactical light works for in doors gaming ( place is setup like a office building with a lot of dark spots.. With a hight like beam in your eyes its hard to shot back.. Vid cam just like to tape the battles... And laser well its nice to use for <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">sniping</SPAN>...Yes thats a vid cam by the grip.And its not that heavy only 14 pounds

Yeah SNIPING, SNIPED, SNIPER.... Damn it gets old, always butting it back in someone's face whenever he used that term... seriously man get a life. Don't post just to be an ass, at least say something constructive. If he wants to says that, let him be. It's not the first time your doing this in a thread.

And I do have a laser on mine too and alot of time with a well calibrated laser you can shoot one ball and put it right in your opponent's face. I would call that sniping too. Don't need to be a kilometer away from your opponent to snipe someone one ball head shot.

RAGE!!!!!!!!!

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
JagdAlex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JagdAlex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Yeah SNIPING, SNIPED, SNIPER.... Damn it gets old, always butting it back in someone's face whenever he used that term... seriously man get a life. Don't post just to be an ass, . . .

He wasn't being a butt; he posted a simple message that got his feelings on the specific statement across without profanity, rudeness, flaming or name-calling.

Ok I got that, but it gets old when your doing that on every thread when someone said the word: "Sniper". That is why I said: "Ok man we get it" get a life now, move along...

. . . at least say something constructive. If he wants to says that, let him be. It's not the first time your doing this in a thread.

As do I (on one of my markers).  I find them very useful (along with a light) for indoor CQB scenarios.

. . . and alot of time with a well calibrated laser you can shoot one ball and put it right in your opponent's face. 

Bad idea; most laser sights come with distinct warnings about the hazards of eye exposure to the beam.  I usually aim center of mass with them as it is safer for my target and provides a significantly larger target area to hit.

They say direct eye exposure a red laser at 50 feet going through a mask lens and also what would be the chance the laser meet your eyes directly. Anyway it is more head shot on the tactical helmet most of the time and from the side too.

I would call that sniping too. Don't need to be a kilometer away from your opponent to snipe someone one ball head shot.

So, theoretically, if I was hiding in some bushes and allowed a target to walk within 20 feet of me before placing my laser/scope cross-hairs on the back of his/her head and eliminating him/her with one shot; how would that differ from ambushing?  (Which by the way is how the military defines such an engagement.)

Can you ambush/snipe? Is it possible or not? Can you ambush someone and also not hitting him with only one ball? We are playing on terms here. For me sniping is hitting someone head shot with one paintball at more than 40-50 feet. A pointblank headshot I do not consider it sniping!

Anyway there is nothing more to say about it. I just find it childish to make a case out of it, when someone is saying sniper in a paintball thread. You even say "Sniper look" and it's like you even can't say that.

P.S: For Carl, RAGE x 1000000000000 = you have sniper in your name man and your are in a paintball forum, you should get banned.

Edited by JagdAlex - 08 September 2008 at 12:53pm
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 2:07pm

ok mom

Robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 2:31pm
Nice marker.  A little much even for me...which is saying a lot!  I've never been one to like lasers since all the fields out here don't allow them.  Red dot is nice and so is the grenade launcher though I'm more of a fan of the M203 replica launchers.  Definatly like the M4 parts on there though...very nice looking.
New to the sport?

Proud owner of a WS-66 A-5 ACP
JagdAlex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JagdAlex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:15pm

Which typer of grenade did you get? One that holds 4 or 6 paintballs and how many did you carry on you during a game? For room clearance that is prolly pretty awesome did you ever had anybody whinning because you were using your launche in close quarters?

Lastly you did not had any problem with customs? I though launchers like that were banned in Canada.

Maybe the "Paintball use only" on the side of it helped it passing through the customs! HEHEHE

Edited by JagdAlex - 08 September 2008 at 4:19pm
stshadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stshadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2008 at 9:18pm

Which typer of grenade did you get? One that holds 4 or 6 paintballs and how many did you carry on you during a game? For room clearance that is prolly pretty awesome did you ever had anybody whinning because you were using your launche in close quarters?

I got the M68 Thunder Grenade it holds 4 paintballs and i got 6 of them. Only had one guy whine about and the reason he whined was he shot me and wouldnt stop so after the 9th or 10th paintball blasting me in the back as i was walking of the feild, I turned and blasted him in the chest with the luncher. But that was the only guy that ever had anything to say about it.

Lastly you did not had any problem with customs? I though launchers like that were banned in Canada.

Nop no prob at all with customs the only real prob was after customs opened evey little box they didnt reclose the so when they close the main box they were all in I got it and had to find alllllll the screws and small parts the build everything lol..

Maybe the "Paintball use only" on the side of it helped it passing through the customs! HEHEHE

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 12:46pm

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Well eveything on it has a use..Grenade luncher works nice to combat the paintball tanks were i play.. (and is nice for room clearing in a gaming)Tactical light works for in doors gaming ( place is setup like a office building with a lot of dark spots.. With a hight like beam in your eyes its hard to shot back.. Vid cam just like to tape the battles... And laser well its nice to use for <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">sniping</SPAN>...Yes thats a vid cam by the grip.And its not that heavy only 14 pounds

<SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)">He wasn't being a butt; he posted a simple message that got his feelings on the specific statement across without profanity, rudeness, flaming or name-calling.</SPAN>

<SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)"><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#0000ff>Ok I got that, but it gets old when your doing that on every thread when someone said the word: "Sniper". That is why I said: "Ok man we get it" get a life now, move along...</SPAN>

<SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)">As do I (on one of my markers).  I find them very useful (along with a light) for indoor CQB scenarios.</SPAN>

<SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)">Bad idea; most laser sights come with distinct warnings about the hazards of eye exposure to the beam.  I usually aim center of mass with them as it is safer for my target and provides a significantly larger target area to hit.</SPAN>

<SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)">They say direct eye exposure a red laser at 50 feet going through a mask lens and also what would be the chance the laser meet your eyes directly. Anyway it is more head shot on the tactical helmet most of the time and from the side too.</SPAN>

<SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)">So, theoretically, if I was hiding in some bushes and allowed a target to walk within 20 feet of me before placing my laser/scope cross-hairs on the back of his/her head and eliminating him/her with one shot; how would that differ from ambushing?  (Which by the way is how the military defines such an engagement.)</SPAN>

<SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,0)">Can you ambush/snipe? Is it possible or not? Can you ambush someone and also not hitting him with only one ball? We are playing on terms here. For me sniping is hitting someone head shot with one paintball at more than 40-50 feet. A pointblank headshot I do not consider it sniping!</SPAN>

Anyway there is nothing more to say about it. I just find it childish to make a case out of it, when someone is saying sniper in a paintball thread. You even say "Sniper look" and it's like you even can't say that.

P.S: For Carl, RAGE x 1000000000000 = you have sniper in your name man and your are in a paintball forum, you should get banned.

SRSLY DOOD U AR RITE
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
oscar ortiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscar ortiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2008 at 12:30pm
i have the alpha black  'semi ',and its very accurate my frieds hav all e grip and r/t,and they tell me that change to egrip or r/t will make the paint balls make curves.i whant to make my a.b egrip,but i dont want to change accuracy for rapid "crazy"fire.i cant make it e-gripp w out losing accuracy?
notom66866 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2008 at 1:54pm
An egrip by itself should not make your balls curve. That has more to do with your barrel, paintball quality, humidity, temperature, and your markers velocity. Are you useing he barrel it came with?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic