Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My new mini!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 12:59am

Originally posted by ctchofday ctchofday wrote:

Originally posted by ammolord ammolord wrote:

i love it cuz i can run with it in one had and the flag in the other without alot of effort.

i can do that with a full sized cocker with a halo and a steely........

anyway. ive always like the look of mini's, but the bolt sticking forward on low air turned me away from it...

Tech-T L7 is a good next upgrade.

Actually Tech-T's bolt upgrade for it is called the MRT not the "L7" like their other aftermarket bolts. But yes that would be a good start to it, maybe a freak/barrel kit and board upgrade and that would be it for me. They are very user friendly, hope to get one later this year...

ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 7:47am

mazx BPS on stock board is 20 in semi.

im lookin into a stiffi barrel and a virtue/ape board for upgrades, the stock bolt is fine in it.

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by ammolord ammolord wrote:

mazx BPS on stock board is 20 in semi.

im lookin into a stiffi barrel and a virtue/ape board for upgrades, the stock bolt is fine in it.

lol... thats like the n0obest combination of upgrades ive seen...

seriously, stiffi AND a Virtue

dude.... dude... no

get an Ultralite, Proto, or CP barrel, you'll be much happier in the long run i promise... carbon fiber just is not for barrels from my own observation

get a Tadao, not a Virtue... Virtue is okay, But Tadao is the way to go. (pssst it realy doesnt matter, i just like tadao's more, they both have very close to the same settings and modes, and to be quite honest, the stock board is just fine unless you just want that extra tweak-ability)

also... DO get the MRT bolt (Red Eye, repsect my aw-thor-ih-taw!)... you'll be able to lower your dwell/input pressure and get better efficiency.
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, ½d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic