Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH TO TWC!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH TO TWC!
    Posted: 17 September 2008 at 1:15pm
I figured I'd start here.

I've got some pretty tentative plans to head out to TWC next weekend, driving from Upstate NY. I'm looking for a body to split gas costs with- I will drive from Greene County NY. It'll be a long drive, but if you're interested in hitching a ride, let me know.

I don't know if I can go if I'm on my own, so I'm laying this out here, figuring, "why the hell not?"
?

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2008 at 7:36pm
Good Luck. Hope to see you there.
NoMeRcY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoMeRcY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:11pm
whats TWC? im a newb
Mike
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:29pm
tippmann world challange.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:32pm
Reb if you want to make a quick stop in Texas, i'm in.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by AoSpades AoSpades wrote:

Reb if you want to make a quick stop in Texas, i'm in.

Yeah, and he could loop through Montana afterwards so I could hitch a ride as well.
AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 4:50pm
Road Trip!
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 11:53am
I got so scrowned by the gods this weekend it wasn't funny.

My driving partner bailed on me, so no TWC. So I made plans to go to a reenactment that was nearby- everyone bailed because it was supposed to rain all weekend......then it never rained and I did nothing but sit home and watch tv.
?

Rambino View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 11:59am
But at least you got to watch our boy Brett!
[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/aag8s8.jpg">
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

I got so scrowned by the gods this weekend it wasn't funny.

My driving partner bailed on me, so no TWC. So I made plans to go to a reenactment that was nearby- everyone bailed because it was supposed to rain all weekend......then it never rained and I did nothing but sit home and watch tv.

I got to play paintball locally.  My nickname for the day should have been "target boy."  I made numerous mental errors that resulted in constant elimination all day.  I only got one individual and that was only because I ended up on the wrong side a 2 vs. 1 situation in the last game.  I was so frustrated at the prospect of leaving without a single elimination that I just stood up and walked in firing on the closest opponent until I had an angle on him.  I expected it to end in my elimination, but I managed to keep my opponent's tree/bunker between me and his remaining team mate until after I eliminated him.  (It ended anti-climatically with the other guy giving me a bruise on the side of the head . . . but dagnabit, I didn't leave with 0 eliminations.)
Ken Majors View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tree? What tree? OW!!!! Dangit!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 9:25pm
So....did anyone attend TWC this year?

Did it happen?

I've heard nothing about it.

RLTW
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 9:30pm
Hey Ken,

Myself and Snake6 went there on behalf of PBC.

I also ran into Paintdad at the event.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

Hey Ken,

Myself and Snake6 went there on behalf of PBC.

I also ran into Paintdad at the event.

Yeah, and I didn't get to meet him. I expected a better turnout from the Forums.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2008 at 9:37am
My brother and I were there, but too busy getting owned by the World to stop by.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 2:45pm
We used to schedule stuff like this for the forum. Back in the days of Joesnuffy, we had about 30 forumers at TWC. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic