Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MP5 A-5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3adHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MP5 A-5
    Posted: 18 September 2008 at 12:42am
Hi guys. I wanted to show my latest project. I posted some ideas in my UMP thread. Anyway heres my goal:

And so far its going good. Still need some stuff like: Red dot raiser, holographic red dot, undermount tri-rail and front grip. If anyone has some of this stuff I don't mind buying used. Now for the pics:

Any suggestions? are always welcome
bishopisback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bishopisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 2:20am
Looks great.
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:02am
nice job.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:44am
I hope you know that foregrip is much larger in real life than it is in your pic from the A-5 builder. It wouldn't fit.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 8:26am
Good start.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
briand236 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briand236 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 8:00pm
I want it!!!!! Come check out my Mp5 A5 and let me know what you think! The topic is "A5 mp5 and Alpha M4 side by side"
briand236 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briand236 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 8:03pm
By the way, save yourself a lil' $$, no need for the red dot raiser, cuz then it'll be really high and the red dot wouldn't be accurate anymore! Why do i know this? Cuz I have a raiser and I already tried it! Even though I did try to adjust the dot to point down, but no luck!
H3adHunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3adHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

I hope you know that foregrip is much larger in real life than it is in your pic from the A-5 builder. It wouldn't fit.

Yeah thanks for the advice. I do know that is larger than it is there. I just put that together in photoshop and wanted to see how it will look. I will go with the metadyne aluminum vertical grip that is very nice and short. Since its aluminum I can give the weather look to match the entire marker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3adHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by briand236 briand236 wrote:

By the way, save yourself a lil' $$, no need for the red dot raiser, cuz then it'll be really high and the red dot wouldn't be accurate anymore! Why do i know this? Cuz I have a raiser and I already tried it! Even though I did try to adjust the dot to point down, but no luck!

Thanks I tough that would be cool just for the looks but anyway I think i need some kind of raiser or something cause the red dot won't fit in the stock rail. I already have this one that is not to high and probably and up using this one to save some $ like you just said.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3adHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 2:39am
I have a questions for those R/T users. I've seen very fast RTs and was wondering how can I get more from my RT. I already have the 1/4" hoses and fittings and everything inside done. I haven't upgraded any cyclone feed stuff yet but will do in a couple of days. whats like the best mod or setting to get it at least 20BPS?
ajbjoust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajbjoust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 9:46am

Really once you take it past 17 you can expect it to start chopping some. I have a full cyclone upgrade and a RT that is capable of shooting 25 but like I said its gonna chop some. My theory is anything over 15 is really a waist of paint. Learn accuracy over quantity and you will love the game more and save a ton of money. Dont do the spray and pray

A-5, BT M16 barrel, 6 post. stock, polished internals, RT, Vortex-Lightning Rod-Squishy Paddels-QEPH, remote line
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic