Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’Sup Guys.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2008 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Save up your money. You need to calm down. Seriously.

And do what with it?
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

BenoitOWN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenoitOWN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 2:05am
I know the ''your gun'' you need ... you just need to tell yourself that it a good buy and you really want it .. wich is the case but you had to choose that nickel woods stick :P

Edited by BenoitOWN - 22 September 2008 at 2:07am
Gpacker4686 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gpacker4686 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

It's basically a KP-2 DF or a KP-3 (old 1980's brass pump rifle that is quite rare)

they are 5mm(20cal) pellets right? my dad has one(says shariden(or how ever you spell it) on the barrel). its a real nice pellet rifle and deadly as <poopy> but they arnt all that rare i have seen them for sale in a gander mountain near where i live

Edited by Rambino - 22 September 2008 at 4:06pm
www.putfile.com/sockfootball21
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:06pm
Actually,  you are quite off.

The Sheridan KP series were a paintball gun from the factory. And they are quite rare. Unless you see 1980's paintball guns just sitting in your Gander Mountains...

Gpacker4686 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gpacker4686 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 8:44am
im sorry i thought he was talkin about the stock my dad has a pellet rifle made by sheridan he has had since he was alot younger and it looks just like that. my bad i stand corrected
www.putfile.com/sockfootball21
H3adHunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H3adHunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 1:10pm
nice find. I would hate to put a hopper on that one. Looks awesome
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 2:37pm
I agree, but I've got a 100 rd. Sportshot that shouldn't mess up the lines too badly.

RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Save up your money. You need to calm down. Seriously.

And do what with it?
Umm, I believe i said save it. You will probably want to get something later on that will be pretty expensive like a nice car. Or you might get yourself into trouble and luckily you will have some money to cover the costs. You need to think about the future.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 5:46pm
Bah. I've already got 2 cars (might be getting a third soon). For any issues I may have, I've got a backup account all nice and ready. My desires for my future are simple at best, similar to the effect of a small home in the 'burbs (better yet, out in the country), doing animation for a living. When I retire, I want a sailboat. To live in. No house needed. :)

LIVE FOR THE NAO!!!

Robot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:42am
Mcarterbrown sure is the bees knees eh? I'm crossing my fingers that what I'm currently trying to buy happens. I'll give ya'll all a hint what is is:
-you all want one
-you will all hate me when I have one
EDIT, That's an older one right? the 3 way looks the part at least, I think I've been drooling over that particular one for a while actually(or one quite similar)
'Nother EDIT, Anyone know where I can find a video of a hurri firing? I tried the youtube with no luck a'ighty

Edited by Robot - 25 September 2008 at 2:48am
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:08am
What are you getting? Box gun or Duck? Other than those, I can't think of many markers I'd be jealous of you owning. 

I don't particularly know if it's an older one or not. I do know it's a KP convert. I don't know about the porting, but it almost looks like it was done by hand, which would mean it is one of the old ones.

As for a vid of a Hurc firing, well, I'll take care of that soon enough.

weekendballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weekendballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 6:44pm
Nice, mine comes home this week from having the stock refinished. After that i have one more small detail i am going to add an its all done.

I like the spiral ported barrels on yours but mine has something extra to make up for the lack of porting.

An extra barrel

tape is just on the feed necks so the elbows would grab tight.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 6:59pm
^^^Duuuuude! . . . . . Shweeeet!
XDG SCORPION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XDG SCORPION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by XDG SCORPION XDG SCORPION wrote:

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 8:26pm
Yeah, but mine was cheaper! Tee hee. I gotta say though, the only Nasty I'd own would be spring-fed. Two hoppers absolutely kill the look. Still very nice though! If I don't fall in love with this, I'll probably sell it and get a double something. 

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:39am

And it's heeeeEEEEeeere!

I gotta say, I'm really diggin' the left feed thus far. Not too crazy about the hopper in my face, but it lends itself better to my playing style.

Edited by DeTrevni - 03 October 2008 at 12:40am

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:21am
nice.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:41am
Originally posted by kurieitaa kurieitaa wrote:

nice.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 7:10pm
Jesus, how I would love to take one of those to a field.
X
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic