Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Master Mines Paintball mines...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Master Mines Paintball mines...
    Posted: 14 November 2008 at 9:18am

So last Saturday a bunch of my friends came over to play paintball. And I have two master mines. I gave one to the other team, and we kept one.

Man, is it fun to play with paintball mines. At first we had the mine up close to the camp, right around the corner on the main trail leading up to the flag... It worked well, and killed one guy. Then we moved it way back in the woods far away from our camp, but still on the main trail.

There is the huge tree that guys always hide behind, so I put it behind the tree, so when you approached it, you would trip the wire...

No one went over there for the first couple of games. But, then later, I heard a scream... Turns out, one of the bigger guys that plays with us, was sneaking through the woods and he tripped the wire... He didn't realize it, but heard the sound of the CO2 escaping and felt the rush of paint, and the first thing through his mind was that his air tank on his gun had exploded... He screamed and threw down his gun (breaking the hopper off)...

I saw him back at the camp ducktaping his hopper back on, and asked him what happened.

I'm still laughing about that one.

I want to get a few more of these mines, but sadly, Major paintball isn't selling them anymore, as they got a large contract with the military. I found my first two off ebay for $20, each. After a little adjustment, they worked amazingly well.

What are other "mine" options?

What about smoke bombs? anyone use any? I've been thinking if I could find some "real" smoke bombs, I would figure a way to mount them to my a-5. Throwing smoke in the creek during a game would be classic.

They tremble at my name...
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Truly a shining example to you all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 5:40pm
NOT AN IDEAR!!1!
thefletch55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefletch55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2009 at 9:43pm
watch your self on the smokes, they need phosphourus to ignite extremelly hot!!!
-thefletch55-
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2009 at 10:12pm
youtube homemade smoke bombs/grenades

all of the ones ive seen require an open flame to ignite to be cautious

not sure about mines
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic