Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a-5 air problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 tippmanns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a-5 air problem
    Posted: 14 December 2008 at 2:16am

i have a stock a-5 just with a double trigger kit and linear barrel.when i have high preassure air like 2500 psi it works fine but once it gets to 1500 psi or less it starts to leak from the barrel alot and when i cock it it uncocks it self does the same thing with co2..PLEASE HELP

sub2477
Sangreti View Drop Down
1 strike, offensive post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sangreti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 2:25am
id say its your powertube the valve assembly had a spring an o ring and a washer the o ring may be damaged
~square peg~

A-5 tippmanns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 tippmanns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 2:42am
THE O RINGS ARE GOOD BUT IT LEAKS ALOT FROM THE BARREL TOOK IT APART AND LUBED IT BUT STILL DOING SAME THING
sub2477
Sangreti View Drop Down
1 strike, offensive post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sangreti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 1:43pm
check the spring i told you about and then the tombstone
~square peg~

notom66866 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 8:02pm
First of all remove all the your after market parts and see if this still happens. Are you playing inside or out?
A-5 tippmanns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 tippmanns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 12:27am
i play woods ball but wat do u mean remove all of my after market parts
sub2477
notom66866 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 12:47pm
For example your double trigger, I pretty sure that its not the culprit but you never know. Do you the original bolt ,power tube etc or did you buy a " better" one?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic