Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My X7 setups!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHallak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My X7 setups!
    Posted: 29 December 2008 at 1:23am

Sorry for the Excitement of my subject. But I have literally been trying to get into these forums for over a year and a half now! Thank you evilelvis for helping me to finallyobtain an email confirmation. I've tried registering here at least 40 times, and have never once recieved an email. Thanks elvis. I've been wanting to post my X7 setups in here for such a long time :)

This is my first post in the forums. I know that some of you guys who are from the x7og have seen these before, but this is my first time ever getting to post them here so I'm all excited heh.

The x7 is my first and only paintball marker thusfar, and I did my first mod last summer just after getting my x7. My first "kit" that I ever made was the scar.

Tippy X7 "G3"

X7 M4SIR

Ump45 Visible Bullet Mag:

X7 "SL9"

X7 "SL8"

X7 MG36 (and no, that's not the x36 handle)

X7 G36c

X7 MP40

X7 PSG1

X7 Dragunov

Random Light Machinegun

X7 SCAR LIGHT (US Patent Pending on the scar stock for the x7)

This one with the extended foregrip, was my very first mod ever

And this isn't my marker, but this is the very first one of the new magazines I just had made, that I gave to someone to put onto his Tacamo HK416,.. so I guess now it's a 417.

That's it,... I'm not going to post anymore because "view all" in photobucket is way too laggy. I guess you can tell I love X7's :)

bravostian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravostian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 1:55am
very nice.. very nice.. i to had some trouble getting
acess to the forum.. but we got in at last ;) You've
used alot of money on your X7? My Bravo One (Alpha
black) checks in at about 10000 NOK (1500$) sooo
expencive hobby ;)
Tippmann Bravo one (Alpha black)
20" barrel quad-rail sniper
Cyclone feeder
e-trigger
walther red dot sight
Walther Lazer sight
M16 grenade-Launcher
Oregon ATC2K Action Cam
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 2:28am
well done.  Did you make some of those stocks or did you have them made for you?  The custom setups look great.
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
Robot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 2:51am
Are you selling the SCAR stocks? If so, how much? when? where? how? and please god jesus christ in heaven make it be soon!
kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 6:22am

vary nice work, my faves are the g3, m4 and the ump45 mag, vary nice job.

a_sock View Drop Down
closet MILSIMer, rides WAAHMbulance

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_sock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 9:06am
did you just do the mods or do you actually have several x7's....i like the g3,sl9, and your 1st mod ever pic.
its easy to be famous, just set yourself on fire
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 10:07am
FYI, there's no selling on the forums. Any talk of it should be through a PM.

Great looking setups! I really like the G3 and PSG1.
Bruce Banner View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Banner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 10:31am
Very impressive.  You are like a one-man X7 commercial.
Waste and excess are not conservative family values
Nature is not a liberal plot
A Good Energy Plan
ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 1:39pm
I want the SL9. It was my favorite gun to use in Ghost Recon.
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, ½d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
DHallak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHallak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 3:50pm

[Quote]FYI, there's no selling on the forums. Any talk of it should be through a PM[/qoute]

Err,... I wasn't trying to sell anything. Though I'm getting some of the mods made, I've been wanting to post these pics for a loooooooooooooong time, since long before that. And I never posted anywhere in the post any info about where to purchase anything, buying info, the name of my company or anything like that. Just pics of my x7 with no outside links or info. *shrug* I didn't even include a link to my site in my sig or anything like that so that I wouldn't violate the rules.

But I do appreciate the warning, and will make sure to never include anything like that in any posts here, so thank you :)

Sock, I only really have the one x7. It's just buying airsoft guns and chopping them up and figuring out how to make the different parts connect onto the marker. It's like a puzzle, so it's alot of fun. Thoug my wife is about ready to beat me over the head with a barrel probably by this point. heh

Edited by DHallak - 29 December 2008 at 3:53pm
unvolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unvolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 11:28am
the first one made me go awe... for some reason.... the second one made me think bad thoughts... the rest where meh for me... except the MG36... awesome

nice job all around
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 1:45pm

/want

they were talking to the gut who asked where to buy em, not you (i think).

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 3:54pm
DHallak, I wasn't trying to ream you out. I was talking to Robot, who inquired about purchasing. Sorry for the confusion.
notom66866 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notom66866 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 4:10pm

Hey Dhallak where did you get thr double drum mag I have been liiking for one of those for a while?

kurieitaa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurieitaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 4:17pm

Originally posted by notom66866 notom66866 wrote:

Hey Dhallak where did you get thr double drum mag I have been liiking for one of those for a while?

airsoft?

DHallak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHallak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 5:32pm

Yep. the cheapest airsoft one that I could find was off of a site called ebaybanned. That and a little bit of work with a dremmel, some epoxy, and it's a not too difficult DIY mod.

And sinister, I'm sorry for the confusion on my end too :)

Sorry if I came off as overly defensive heh. I'm just really wanting not to violate any of the rules here. Would be a shame after waiting so long to get in here, to get booted lol.

ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 6:10pm
Nicely done!
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 9:56pm
If you won't post 'em...I will! Been drooling over these on A5 and X7 og's for quite some time now...to be honest, your X7's are the only ones I have ever really liked...I get SO sick of the "my HK416 X7" posts...

These just HAD to be here

(come to think of it....pretty sure EE posted them in one of my threads when I spoke less-than-kindly of the X7 one evening)

EDIT:  yep...he sure did! go figure..you're pictures have been on here longer than you thought! HAHAHA

Nice work, once again. If I ever pick up an X7, you can bet I will be taking with you shortly..

potofgold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote potofgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 1:03pm

Do You have a full view of the x7 psg1?

Nice setups by the way ive seen your Dragunov on a differnt site before.

HEADSHOT
breeder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 1:31am
wow! nice!!!
www.kropdusters.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic