Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My X7 setups!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHallak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 1:41am

Hi again guys.

My wife was gone this weekend, which finally gave me time to try and work on something I've been wanting to do for a loooooong time now. I started it a while back, but then stopped, and decided it was time to try and get the stock working. It's amazing what you can do when you're wife isn't home making you do laundry and clean the garage. heh.

Airsoft replica SL8:

X7 SL8:

I still need to make the magazine, and the vertical grip throws the look off a little bit from the picture of the real one. And I put that little section of rail on the bottom of the foregrip for the vertical grip. But it just makes it SO much more easy to shoulder. I'll try to get the mag finished and take another pic in the next coupla days. Hopefully having the mag will make it look closer.

paintballplaya7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballplaya7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 3:43am
NICE. you do mighty fine work lad
*Custom Pro
*Cyclone feed
*X7 hopper
*M16 Carry Handle
*BT 16 Apex Barrel
*Car Stock
*remote
*camo paint job
*Single point sling
*JT Full Coverage Camo
*realtree RAP4 vest
DHallak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHallak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 6:24pm

Thanks playa.

I'm going to be setting up my first vendor booth ever next weekend at a big scenario game out here in so. cal. where tippmann is going to be too. I'm going to see if they'll take a look at some of the stuff I've made. Hopefully they'll like them.

*crosses fingers*

nasty96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nasty96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 8:21pm
looks very good! awesome job
raising caine
DzXs View Drop Down

2 strike, language, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzXs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:35pm
oooo, im a fan of old guns, the mp40 made me happy in the pants
PAINT&STUFF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINT&STUFF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 10:57pm
THE FIRST ONEClap
Robot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2009 at 12:21pm
Man, you have single-handedly made me quit questioning why anyone would buy an X7, as opposed to it's cheaper, more available(parts wise, it seems), identical-innards-having little brothers the A5 and 98... and I guess the U.S. AB can go on that list now too. These are easily the some of the best looking milsim guns I evar did see, and being airsoft they probably cost less as well, eh? (btw FYI: Engler's kits, if bought as gun parts really DO just about cost for what he sells for on his site. For a second a thought it was a jip(a high quality one at least)...until having compared prices on the web... it weren't prettyOuch!)

BTW: Did http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z1/dhallak/?action=view&current=DSC00640.jpg <-that work? hahaha, way too much 1337 sn1p4g3...
mr.ying View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr.ying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 7:23am
WHat kind of shroud did you use for this X7 M4SIR and the scar??
Ying
suasponte21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suasponte21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:45pm
hey man i love your mods but havent been able to find any of this stuff on the internet. do you build these for order? like if i tell you what you want can you build one for me clarkharvell@yahoo.com
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 1:21pm
Nice!
Cyco-Dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyco-Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:37pm
think i like the g3 the best...clean and simple.
WolfG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WolfG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2013 at 11:59am
wow man, yeah the G3 is a personal favourite of mine, very jealous!
See you on the field!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic