Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 Air-Thru Stock Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legion1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 Air-Thru Stock Problem
    Posted: 13 May 2009 at 1:16am
Hello

I was having a problem with my X7 last weekend which I think has something to do with my air-thru stock. Half way through the 12-hour scenario I noticed that I could not fire the marker more than about 1-3 seconds apart from each shot consistently. It acted like I had an empty co2 tank, although it was just filled. This was just after a somewhat heavy rain, but I doubt that had anything to do with it.

I just cleaned the marker this evening and found I have a broken seal where the stock meets the marker. I have the X7 in its stock state right now and will test fire it tomorrow. It's a little late tonight to do that.

I guess my question is, where can I get a replacement seal? I can take pictures if I am not clear on which seal I need. It is the seal that is inside the stock where the metal tube (the one that goes through the trigger) connects.

Also while I'm posting, does anyone know how I might be able to get a slide-check remote to work with this stock? It looks like I wouldn't have enough room to attach it to the back.

Thanks
-Legion
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic