Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reusable explosives

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbeaverx16x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reusable explosives
    Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:37am
i think they should make a mine or something that is "reusable" so when someone steps on it, it just spews out paint till the paint is gone then you go pick it up, take it home and fill it with paintball paint, which would also be in the making to buy seperately, and you can use it over and over again till it is damaged and cant be reused anymore
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 12:15pm
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 5:11pm

They do make them.

So, how'd you call someone out when they were eliminated by a mine?
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Ruska View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rhymes with ... er, Tuska!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

They do make them.

So, how'd you call someone out when they were eliminated by a mine?

Honesty system I guess?  Or several refs?
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 5:28pm
Eh. Mines are so impractical, they wouldn't be worth the price, IMO. But I have seen a remote mine for paintball. Cost $250. Of course, if you're standing around to push the remote button, couldn't you just pull the trigger on a normal gun? I mean, I'm sure it's got its applications, but meh.

And honor system? Ha.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Robot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:47pm
Dtrevni, at castle those things coulda been ok, possibly. If they were this thing and made a loud noise http://www.geocities.com/pomanspaintball/mine/instructions.html.
Just put one at a doorway(informing your team of their imminent doom if they get too close, maybe even mark out the detection area with something and forget about it until it goes off. Although, it'd probably need to be placed where the other team just couldn't shoot it, making it detect the motion of the paintball and going off... ruining your plans and waisting money... but I think it'd be neat deterrent if it didn't ever really get anyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic