Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My red tiger Bravo one

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 9:18pm
I like the concept, but it would look better with a third color like white or tan to set it off. I tiger striped my brothers mask and it turned out pretty cool. If you use standard paint it will eventually crack on masks though as there isn't a flex agent in it. Personally, I kind of like the effect, gives it a worn look.
Nemesick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:32pm
haha yeah i did not like the little e on the grips so i just ordered some generic alpha black grips .
and yeah i was thinking about doing some white on it but it was already after i clear coated it sooo yeah... haha i have my mask painted now to match and it has held up for about 40 to 45 matches and 6 shots to thee face so i am quite pleased thus far.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:49pm
You've played 40-45 games since the 23rd of last month? Wow.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:56pm
I need to get red tiger on the G3 and MP44 before I get a golden AK.... I hate the G3 and MP44.

I love CoD4 and your gun.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:04am
Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

I need to get red tiger on the G3 and MP44 before I get a golden AK.... I hate the G3 and MP44.

I love CoD4 and your gun.
The G3 is off the chain
I ♣ hippies.
shooptek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shooptek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 12:13am
Awesome looking marker.  Did you by any chance paint the stock, or just the gun?
Sorry, no advertising allowed
-Mods
Nemesick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 8:10pm
yeah we played the 26th 27th 28th and then the 3rd 4th 5th. we get out to the feild lots cause its not too far away and we get crazy deals on everything cause we are there all the time.  and shooptek, i wanted to leave some black on there so mmy barrel, grips, hopper and stock i just left black. and thx everyone i really like it. and it gets a lot of looks out at the feilds. oh and i recently added a 1x30 red dot and a vertical foregrip too it. so yeah its turning out to be a really sweet marker. Big smile
SkElLy** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkElLy** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 11:26pm
hey man nice gun . i have a quick question tho... what did you use to keep the black parts black?Confused
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 9:54am
I'm guessing he would tape them off.  (I usually use the blue painters tape made for interior house painting.)
SkElLy** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkElLy** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:02pm
al rite cool what kind of paint do you think he used
????
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:07pm

There is a sticky in the Upgrades and Customizing forum that is a pretty good step by step on how to stencil/paint your marker.

Edited by oldpbnoob - 16 July 2009 at 2:14pm
SkElLy** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkElLy** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:08pm
and where do i find that?
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 2:14pm

1. scroll to the top of the page. 2. Left click on Forum Home. 3. Scroll down the page and click on Upgrades and Customizing. 4. Look for thread at the top of the forum called "Custom Painting FAQ" and again, left click on it. 5. Read. 6. Breath 7. Eat. 8. Sleep.....

Nemesick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:34pm
sorry it took so long for me to reply skellly. i actually just took off the stalk, barrel, and grips. for the strips i just used blue painters tape. its acutally quite easy now that i look back on it. haha
SkElLy** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkElLy** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 1:47pm
alright thanks man
Tongue
SkElLy** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkElLy** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 3:02pm
did you use a template or something?
SkElLy** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkElLy** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 5:01pm
my gun is done:) thankks for the input will try to post pctures
¤ Råp¡Ð F¡rè ¤ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ¤ Råp¡Ð F¡rè ¤ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2009 at 9:06pm
Looks awesome. I love the paintjob and the magazine.
Zarrinnis View Drop Down
Strike 1-fbomb of sorts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zarrinnis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:28pm
Did u happen to be in wasaga's black reign? Cause I saw a guy with a gun exactly like yours
Neothesmurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neothesmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 8:21am
very cool look. watch out if your playing milsim the red might give you away...unless its like milsim on mars...which now thinking about it would be an interesting concept. anywho great job on the paint job.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic