Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedA5-98-XZ-Bravo One

Post Reply Post Reply
combat (no tippman,but you know the story)
For a beginner:
Bravo one is far the cheapest gun, but i think it's just not nice to hold. So i think it's still best
to chose another?

For me:
As i don't play paintball that often anymore, and except for a responce trigger an e-grip and a barrel i don't think i'd spend too much money on it. Wich suits me best

For my friends:
As some of them would like to start competition. Wich guns are better for certain areas, close combat, distance, speed, accuracy. Wich are the most common set-ups? What i've seen before is that alot of people buy and A-5 with a flatliner and an E-grip(with cyclone).
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5-98-XZ-Bravo One
    Posted: 20 August 2009 at 12:23pm
Hello, i play paintball for a few years now, not that often anymore thaugh. I got and old Brass Eagle Marauder gun wich i want to replace. Preferably by a tippmann as the local store only sels these nowadays.

Now I have two question: I myself will mostlikely keep it on friendly paintball in the woods just for fun. Some of my friends are willing to enter competition paintball. None of us have a tippman yet but we are willing to buy them.

The store sells these types:

• Bravo One
  • A5
  • 98 custom/platinum/pro platinum
  • X7
  • BT 

Kupke View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 12:26pm
I think i did something wrong in my post. This was supposed to be beneath it. Th question was wich guns suits the most for the following type of players.

For a beginner:
Bravo one is far the cheapest gun, but i think it's just not nice to hold. So i think it's still best
to chose another?

For me:
As i don't play paintball that often anymore, and except for a responce trigger an e-grip and a barrel i don't think i'd spend too much money on it. Wich suits me best

For my friends:
As some of them would like to start competition. Wich guns are better for certain areas, close combat, distance, speed, accuracy. Wich are the most common set-ups? What i've seen before is that alot of people buy and A-5 with a flatliner and an E-grip(with cyclone).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic