Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Idea to improve tippmanns solection.

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: What kind of gun should tippman try and make to get a larger market.
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [1.63%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [0.82%]
1 [0.41%]
238 [97.14%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xNUM1KILLAx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idea to improve tippmanns solection.
    Posted: 11 September 2009 at 5:11pm

Hey absolutely no affence to tippmann i love u guys u make great guns. This is only to help not intended to affend or undermind anyone. If anyone from tippmann has a problem with this pole please PM me there is no need for a show i will not read every singe post anyway but most.

Feel free to leave comments as to why you picked the option(s) you did. if this is not in the correct forum would somebody please PM and let me know i will move it to the correct forum.

O and if this is considerd a sticky let me know to IDK what a sticky thread is sorry.

Have fun and enjoy.
xNUM1KILLAx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xNUM1KILLAx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 5:13pm

I forgot to mention please only vote for each kind of marker once dont vote 10,000,000 for an auto cocker just vote once i want this as acurate as i can if u want to vote for an auto cocker and a pump go ahead just only vote for each one once.

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 6:10pm
what is this poppet valve technology?

Google turns up this...

Didn't knew any marker used puppets to fire paintballs.
FarSeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarSeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 6:55pm
Tippmann already uses a type of poppet valve in their markers...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xNUM1KILLAx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 8:51pm
"The majority of mechanical markers employ a simple blowback design utilizing a poppet valve (also known as a “pin valve”), which is opened when struck by a compression force, provided in the form of a hammer propelled by a spring. These sorts of markers generally use a “stacked tube” design, in which the valve and hammer is contained in the lower tube, while the bolt, which is connected to the hammer, is in the upper tube"

streat off of wiki (personaly i hate wiki but still) so basicly i mean any gun that can use this system (yes that means systems like what some of the tippmans have but also all other kinds that use this.
ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 11:44pm
see as they already make 3 of the choices you listed and have been doing just fine for the last ~20 years....

i'd say you are an IDIOT, and i dont care if i get a strike for flaming on this one.
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, ˝d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 12:03am
I'm oddly interested in how Tippmann making an Auto Cocker would improve
Tippmann's selection. Tongue
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 1:20am
Wow, spelling...

Edit: Maybe I should actually answer. Due to the patents on the Autococker design and the trademarks on the Autococker name, both owned by K2 or whatever it is now, Tippmann will NEVER make an Autococker. They aren't legally allowed to. Plus, the demand for a mechanical 'cocker is too low to justify making one. A poppet and a blowback are pretty much one and the same. And they are making another pump.

So, what was your question again?

Edited by DeTrevni - 12 September 2009 at 1:23am
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by ctchofday ctchofday wrote:

i'd say you are an IDIOT, and i dont care if i get a strike for flaming on this one.
  2nd. I thought when school went back in session, a lot of the idiocy would come to an end. Seems to have gotten worse.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
p shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:17am
um ... I think they are re releasing the sl68II with minor upgrades, so that would be pump marker... and I think that they may end up doing something along the lines of what bt is doing with the bt7 and bt15.... using the mini internals....but of course tippmann would probably not use mini tech i believe they would use the tpx engine.... which would be  a spool valve.... and then you never know it may lead to a speedball gun ????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xNUM1KILLAx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 9:09am
sorry guys i didnt know that they autococker was patented and i said to improve tippmann and that there is no need for being ***es thank you people like p shooter who give a logical and respectable responce. Im not in school thank you i graduated and if you think that this is stupid y would u even look at it.
ddsnapps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddsnapps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:19pm

I've always wanted to see Tippmann make a milsim type pump action shotgun. standard with a tac-cap.

also, i wish they'd make or start looking into something along the lines of a first strike sniper rifle, something that would blow the new T4 outa the water, either work something out with the guys that make that new round or work on a redesign for a new and better one.

sorry for the bump but i thought this thread would be the best place for me to get this out and off my chest.

....and yeah, this topic should have a sticky LOL

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2010 at 2:32pm
Thank you for these wonderful ideas, I'm not sure how we never thought of them before. Maybe we should hire a bunch of 12 year olds that can't spell to do our marketing.

Thank you,
Tippmann
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2010 at 3:18pm
^^^ Eye kant spel eether, kan i hellp doo ur markitin 2?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2010 at 4:00pm
can you hold a sign?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic