Good Grief...Does this madness end?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 2:58am
Hi, I'm Don, and I've got a problem.

I've got around 7 functioning markers, and well upwards of 15 projects. Many of them very rare. I've got a gun that cost me $1,110 stock and it's a pump pistol that shoots 10 round tubes and is run on 12g's. I just bought two more markers in as many days, and I'm paid in full for the new Tippmann SL-68 II that's coming in just about a month. I'm currently looking at Intimidators and Matrices. All in all, I've got more money tied up into paintball than my car is worth.

And you think you have problems...

Edited by DeTrevni - 27 September 2009 at 2:59am
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Neothesmurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neothesmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 2:22am
hi mark and mack, welcome, and i'm glad we can all help make your addiction...worse...lol. no but seriously. it does get bad. i just got the cyclone feed. (real easy to put on the project salvo plug and play which is awesome. thinking on getting the straight line. dunno yet. i've seen many "contraversial" and contradicting posts. but that for another time/thread. gotta love this game.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 6:19pm
Hi . . .

my name is Mack . . .

. . . and I have a problem . . .

. . . one not related to my personality.
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 5:52pm
Hi, I'm Mark, it's been three days since my last marker.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 3:48pm
It only gets worse.  One person really doesn't need as many markers as I have, but I can't help myself.

Of course, there are the justifications:

• I have to have pumps set up for heavy (large tank and hopper) and light (small tank and hopper) use
  • I have to have extra pumps in case other people want to play pump and don't have their own
    • Anyway, the SL68II and Kingmann Hammer are collectors items.
  • I can't get rid of my 3-digit serial number A5 that is still pretty much stock
  • I have to have at least one 98 series marker
    • Anyway, 98s make the best AK mil-sims
There's more (much more) but I'm sure you get the point.  Big smile
undrpsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undrpsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 1:21pm
So...My kids dragged me into woodball. Well, woodball behind our house. They have A5's and because they didn't want Dad to have the same I wound up getting the Project Salvo. Trained in the military on AR's so the feel was right. That was about two weeks ago.

Now, I have already put a Cyclone feed on my PS. I am going by the local field/pro center this afternoon to get my e-grip....and am headed to a gunshow Sunday for some good iron sights and see-thru rail riser.....
....Not to mention bidding and winning a new Tippmann TPX.....or pickup up a BT-4 (really cheap) for my daughter to play in the woods with us....
Crap...I thought my real guns were addictive. 
Jay

What part of 'shut up' are you not getting?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic