Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Current Arsonal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siredzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Current Arsonal
    Posted: 22 October 2009 at 6:38pm

Still pulling the trigger till all is vanquished

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:52pm
Not bad. What upgrades are on the X7?
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Siredzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siredzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:27am

The g36 are the obvious off the jump, polished internals,  upgraded cyclone internals, response trigger. Battle stix hammerhead barrel, m203 classic army grenade launcher, tasco red/green 3x scope and the universal Blackhawk tact sling . and im getting a tact light to finish it off and I have 4 grenades as well I only too a pic of one tho

GOMEZ15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOMEZ15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:41pm
how much was the granade lancher and is it usefull?

FORUM snowboarding
Siredzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siredzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2009 at 3:17pm

it was 150.00 and  it is useful BUT that depend on what u are shooting from it. i have 2 types of grenades

this one is good for a shotgun effect i place a bunch of the 6MM paintballs in and its cool where i play because we have buildings that are on the field. and i also load baby powder in it with a paper towel for a smoke screen, in a CQB situation it is great.
and this one is good for a crowd or when i clear a corner, a quit blast is very effective with the sound it makes. And people are amazed when they see it and they ask the same questions u asked and i have many invites to play ...LOL but its great i love it. i also used it to play at the COMBAT CLASSIC @ westpoint  this year i shot rockets out of it to fight tanks. but that was hard because i didn't test it and the rockets were a bit big so i had to make mods to shoot them correctly

Siredzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siredzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2009 at 3:20pm
here is just how i use them

M203 Paintball Grenade Launcher for all .68 caliber paintball markers. The M203 Grenade Launcher is designed to replicate the look and feel of the real M203 Grenade Launcher used by the US military and special forces around the world.

The M203 Grenade Launcher operates like the real thing, with a slide-forward loading chamber and dedicated trigger system. The M203 Grenade Launcher can be mounted on any paintball marker with a tactical barrel - also available through RAP4. The XM203 Grenade Launcher uses all standard 40mm Thunder Grenades and many Airsoft variation grenade shells.

The M203 Grenade Launcher can shoot 6mm, .43 caliber, and .68 caliber paintballs, where the type of ammo being shot is dependant upon the type of grenade cartridge used. The M203 Grenade Launcher is extremely versatile: it can shoot 1 ball or 100+ balls at once, and even Nerf Rockets, depending what you load it with.

Buck Shot
Load the M68 with 100 6mm paintballs and use 1 .68 caliber paintball on the top to cap it off. This way the grenade shoots out a spread pattern like a shotgun!
Nerf Rocket
A Nerf Vortex Rocket can be shot from the XM203 Grenade Launcher by loading it into the bore. The Nerf Rocket can shoot over 50 feet to eliminate tanks, bunkers, and other structures.

TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2009 at 3:53pm
I built a combination T-shirt launcher, nerf, paintball, and grenade launcher.
Really, it would have been cheaper to by 203, except it wouldn't do T-shirts.
Sadly it is too large for a member here to annodize, so aluminum it stays.
We'll just us it in local scenario games we host now as it looks like an M1 launcher.

Use yours much?
Siredzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siredzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2009 at 4:33pm
WOW man that sounds great got any pics? and yes every time i play i use it, But when we are playing like a attack and defend  game where its out in the open its kinda useless, but I'm always thinking of tactics to use it in a open field. i was thinking of doing more of the smoke and concealment in the open fields

GOMEZ15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOMEZ15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2009 at 6:37pm
sweet dude. thanks for the info. but i play woodsball with no buildings and its kinda open so idk about it

FORUM snowboarding
Siredzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siredzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2009 at 6:47pm
dang man i wish u were here in boston i would take you to my home field, and you will enjoy GHOST TOWN. but u can see pics of it online, im looking forward to doing another BIG game like tippmann VS. the world

Robby_of_PBH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robby_of_PBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:41pm
Wow that's a pretty wicked arsenal.  The X7 especially.  Looks really heavy though. but I can't complain.  How does that launcher on the front of it deal damage?
Siredzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siredzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 7:08pm
thats depends on what I'm shooting out of it there is 2 kinds of 203 shells i use

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic