Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippman A5 G3 Sg1. (Made by me.)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippman A5 G3 Sg1. (Made by me.)
    Posted: 02 December 2009 at 1:47pm
Hi
Here is my last invention for tippman A5 Egrip.
I allways love this type of gun and now im able to play with it. Now im just waiting for the bipod from the factory to complete this wonder. Maybe a silencer too.lool.

The barrel is a 16# Sly pro merc very acurate. I usualy spend 3 or 2 balls for player. I play as a sniper in my team, only attack in special cases, my job its to secure a flack or to secure the objective.

Hope you like it.

( check this chanel for FPS videos of my team. good videos with my A5 before i put this mod. i will made more later: http://www.youtube.com/user/MossadPaintball).

Edited by FriX - 02 December 2009 at 2:15pm
Mess with the best, marked like the rest!

Mossad Paintball Team Spsonser by.

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
APD. Adrenalicia Paintball D.
ReconSkittles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReconSkittles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 7:49pm
Very nice!  Thumbs Up
I like very much!
"We sleep peacefully in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"-George Orwell
ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2009 at 8:34pm
Very nice.. not too far off from mine

i did a SIG 551 conversion to mine some years ago:

Made the little rec-bal kiddies wet their pants
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, ―d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
FriX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 5:58am
Its i little diferent, i worked all the details, like the magazine and the front circle of barrel.

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
JoStal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoStal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 2:10pm
I don't like either of them
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:21am
It doesn't look too bad. Nice work. Any more plans for it?
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
FriX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:43am
Jostal Your coment isnt necessary.

SinisterNorth, the next plan only include the Bipod that will make it very nice.
The other final upgrade is wait for new products in portugal to take out the Rap4 Rail from it and put a new one a litle more tiny, because this one ruins the G3 Project.

Im open to sugestios.....

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:50am
Looks decent. I would take a hair dryer, heat up the A5 plate and peel it off. I think a bipod is going to detract from the look personally. Just adds more weight.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 10:40am
Originally posted by FriX FriX wrote:

Jostal Your coment isnt necessary.

He's allowed to have an opinion.  If you can't handle potential negative feedback posting your stuff on here is a bad idea.
FriX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:34am
oldpbnoob. Maybe i will remove the plate thanks for telling how, the bipod is made intirely for this model, it as a original place to adapt and unfold the bipod stay in a position that fits the shroud perfectly. Ok it will be some weight but not too much. Its recreational, if i want a marker to play with no weight i buy a Geo or Ego.

Mack,   Thatīs not a opinion thatīs a personal thoght. Its diferente.
Wen a go to a forum and see something i donīt like i simple dont reply. But if i dont like that way and have an idia to improve, thatīs the kind opinion that people improving the markers are looking for, just like oldpbnoob did.

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
Neothesmurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neothesmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 12:33pm
what the difference between personal thought and opinion? i was under the impression that those two thing mean the same thing. i dont care for the markers either. not that i'm saying you did a bad job but i just dont like them. everyone is entitled to an opinion and like mack said if you arent prepared to take criticisim then dont post. you will get those people that just dont like it and not give feedback. because they simply just dont like the marker. it happens, deal with it. a better reply to his comment instead of just saying "your comment isnt necessary" would be what dont you like about it.
Project Salvo, Cyclone feed, 16in Tippmann sniper barrel, red/green dot sight(for now, more upgrades pending)
FriX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Neothesmurf Neothesmurf wrote:

what the difference between personal thought and opinion? i was under the impression that those two thing mean the same thing. i dont care for the markers either. not that i'm saying you did a bad job but i just dont like them. everyone is entitled to an opinion and like mack said if you arent prepared to take criticisim then dont post. you will get those people that just dont like it and not give feedback. because they simply just dont like the marker. it happens, deal with it. a better reply to his comment instead of just saying "your comment isnt necessary" would be what dont you like about it.

K, now we are on psicology class? Nice, cause im taken a Doctorship in it. People are free to say what they want, such as i am, i was just asking for respect. It take real work for me and other guy to make this mods. We didnīt post here to be desrespected.
Just to explain:
An opinion is wen a person wantīs to demonstrate a side, an idia, an path or way  to work,  a tecnique to other person. Thatīs why people make brainstormīs, to generate idias and toguether make a better one. Thatīs also people have arguments, diferent opinions
 A personal thought is something you want to say that its only for you, PERSONAL. Go on a shop and you see a variety of products and dicide wich one you want. Know why you chosse that one? Two reasons 1st. you need that one particular, 2nd, you LIKE that one.( personal thought about something.)

An opinion can be discussed or criticesed ( as you say), a thought about something just canīt.

Ps:There is people that donīt like a car or the brand going to the shop just to say: hi there, i donīt like this car bye. Cīmon...LOL .I Person that loves metal go to a classic music show just to say, Damm guys this sucks cause I DONT LIKE IT. NIce.....

Stay on TOPIC: This posts are offtopic. Anyone care about this.
MOut....

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 3:58pm
My opinion is that you aren't very good at taking criticism.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
JoStal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoStal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by FriX FriX wrote:

K, now we are on psicology class? Nice, cause im taken a Doctorship in it. People are free to say what they want, such as i am, i was just asking for respect. It take real work for me and other guy to make this mods. We didnīt post here to be desrespected.
Just to explain:
An opinion is wen a person wantīs to demonstrate a side, an idia, an path or way  to work,  a tecnique to other person. Thatīs why people make brainstormīs, to generate idias and toguether make a better one. Thatīs also people have arguments, diferent opinions
 A personal thought is something you want to say that its only for you, PERSONAL. Go on a shop and you see a variety of products and dicide wich one you want. Know why you chosse that one? Two reasons 1st. you need that one particular, 2nd, you LIKE that one.( personal thought about something.)

An opinion can be discussed or criticesed ( as you say), a thought about something just canīt.

Ps:There is people that donīt like a car or the brand going to the shop just to say: hi there, i donīt like this car bye. Cīmon...LOL .I Person that loves metal go to a classic music show just to say, Damm guys this sucks cause I DONT LIKE IT. NIce.....

Stay on TOPIC: This posts are offtopic. Anyone care about this.
MOut....

You're going for your doctorate in psychology? I am glad you can spell the word after 6 years of school. What is a doctorship? Actually you really can't spell anything at all so don't try to act smart.

My opinion is that I don't like your gun. Deal with it. I don't need to offer critiques. This is the marker gallery. They are for me to look at and say I don't like. Like going to an art museum and saying "I don't really like this one"

Seriously though I know it says Portugal, but please learn to spell.

Edited by JoStal - 05 December 2009 at 4:05pm
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:24pm

sigh

He's from Portugal, his spelling is better than a lot of people from here.

The G3 is nice, but I'm not a fan of the style. Really like the other though. Good work Thumbs Up
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by JoStal JoStal wrote:

You're going for your doctorate in psychology? I am glad you can spell the word after 6 years of school. What is a doctorship? Actually you really can't spell anything at all so don't try to act smart.

My opinion is that I don't like your gun. Deal with it. I don't need to offer critiques. This is the marker gallery. They are for me to look at and say I don't like. Like going to an art museum and saying "I don't really like this one"

Seriously though I know it says Portugal, but please learn to spell.

Alberto411 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberto411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:37am
LOL, I definitely agree with what oldpbnoob said...

Oh God, I rarely post here anymore, but as a professional student, I naturally had to interject by all means to the off-topic portion of this post. Posts like these bring me a smile after a long 12-hour, 3rd-shift.

So, JoStal, perhaps only be MD's, or, even, DO's can earn 'Doctorships?!' Uh oh, lets add more crap into this pot. [btw, a Board Certified DO is a Doctor of Osteopathy who typically has the same scope-of-practice as a Board Certified Medical Doctor (MD)]. Careful, some governing bodies let PA's, ARNPs, DNPs, CRNAs, PharmD's, etc, operate with similar/relative clinical scopes of practice as those who have earned their 'Doctorships.' Then there's Veterinarians who treat animals, not Veterans, so be careful there too :)

A PhD is usually a Doctorate prepared individual who has earned his/her degree at a post-graduate level. That is, typically they have earned their undergraduate [Bachelor's Arts BA/Bachelor's Science BS] degree. Moreover, they have usually earned a Master's Degree which is typically another 1-3 years. And finally, a PhD or 'Doctorate' Degree is a degree earned after much time, effort and schooling as well. This includes many hours of research and publications in a specified subject matter to say the least. Typically, this takes several years and the PhD has had to teach, or currently is teaching, students at the College level.

Now I'm not taking sides as to marker function or aesthetics, or even semantics for that matter, but the fact of the matter is that the OP is clearly from overseas, namely Portugal, lends me to grant him a little more leniency in his describing his standpoint.

If he is in fact earning a Doctorate in psychology, that's all well-and-good. Justifying your aforementioned statement [the cute one above the facepalm] totally nullifies what argument you may, or may not, have.

That is all from me...

-Al

Edited by Alberto411 - 07 December 2009 at 9:54am
WRX by 4, GSXR by 2
"I came, I saw, I lurked..." - Me
JoStal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoStal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:16pm
What are you going on about? I know you can get a PhD in fields other than medical.
Neothesmurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neothesmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:49pm
"An opinion can be discussed or criticesed ( as you say), a thought about something just canīt."

so i understand an opinion can be discussed. but based on your explanation a "thought" is the same thing as a fact...

a thought about something is just that something that you think. people thought the world was square. The FACT is it is round.

Edited by Neothesmurf - 07 December 2009 at 12:51pm
Project Salvo, Cyclone feed, 16in Tippmann sniper barrel, red/green dot sight(for now, more upgrades pending)
FriX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:11am
Im sorry about all mistakes on language, but what about you talking spanish or italian or even better,  maybe just PORTUGUESE, Hummm??( you just use that to try to defend yourself or create a diferent argument were you feel secure( you natural linguage), you chose the wrong "weaponds" ;-)  )What linguage you learn there in school that is not inglish?Want to try it here without using translation programs?
Have studies its equal to learn inglish perfeclty?No it isnīt.
Maybe we will see if Mourinho or Cristiano Ronaldo Speaking perfectly inglish from now foward because they work aboard?

Just to correct you AGAIN---> A thought can be diferent from a fact and thats why it is a thought and not a fact.  You cannot criticised the thought of other individual, it will remain the same to him. Thats just a war of two diferent thoughts, and both can be wrong or correct, IT DEPENDS ON THE NATURE OF THE SUBJECT, IN OTHER WORDS IT, DEPENDS ON THE FACT.

My explanation says a thought is a fact? A fact as to have cientific proves, the personal thought its only prove by the person.
Juts to finish my offtopic, a general example- Religion-
--> Religion is a thought shared for a amount of people, but there is a lot of diferent thoughts ( religions), Catholic people can talk to muslim people to change the thought (religion), long time ago there was wars  only made to this purpose. A lot of people lose their life to this objective. but i bet my life that none of them will change their thought about their religion, not even the Pope.
But there is a surprise about this subject --> fact, were is the facts about religion??? The testements cant prove jesus even exist, and maomé whoīs that guy to the cristians. There is no facts about the world been created in seven days, but there is cientific facts about the formation of the world and people donīt care about the cientific facts if their thought is about GoD and jesus.They just canīt accept the fact, its againtīs their THOUGHT.

TALK ABOUT PAINTBALL in paintball forums.
I came here because i dint find any forum juts about tippman users, now that i find it, and want to share my work to you, im having a stupid argument??
Enought to me.
Off topic wil not be reply from me. And if some moderator see my responses to this nonsense argument please delete it.

Originally posted by Neothesmurf Neothesmurf wrote:

"An opinion can be discussed or criticesed ( as you say), a thought about something just canīt."

so i understand an opinion can be discussed. but based on your explanation a "thought" is the same thing as a fact...

a thought about something is just that something that you think. people thought the world was square. The FACT is it is round.

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic