Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cram the air

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cram the air
    Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:08pm
I found an air crammer on ebay for my promaster, fits like a glove, can't wait to test it on the field:

Imagine there’s a picture of your favourite thing here.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:17pm
Air crammer...heh heh heh...

I need an air crammer for my Autococker. You should have went with a red one though.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Air crammer...heh heh heh...

I need an air crammer for my Autococker. You should have went with a red one though.

would have been nice but they don't  make them anymore (that I know of), some fellow on the east coast made a batch and only in black.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:58am
People won't see it a lot of the time anyways. Looks good though.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 8:17am
I'd like to use the palmer microrock, they say it should work fine, I don't want to get it all the way here and find out it doesn't. 
*edit* I bought the palmer lpr micro, an AKA-2LITER-PLUS, some 10-32 microbarbs and a macdev guage from airsoldier.com

Edited by JohnnyCanuck - 22 February 2010 at 8:39pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 2:53pm
more parts n pieces for fun.  aka 2litre, JDS lpr, some barbs that I can't find locally.  ASP has been real good to deal with too.

Edited by JohnnyCanuck - 15 March 2010 at 2:54pm
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2010 at 9:23pm
I love it. Promasters were always high on my list.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 12:14am
well, I did my best aside from actually flying down and holding the lpr in my hand to find out  if this would fit my promaster,only to find the threads are different.  Not like I can just take it back and exchange it, it took 16 days to get here. I'm tempted to re-tap the threads and use thread tape.  

Edited by JohnnyCanuck - 16 March 2010 at 10:05am
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 2:35pm
I still havent put paint through my promaster...need a loader
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 2:54pm
when did you get one..what color?
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:40am
marker looks great. it'd be a great shot of it too if it weren't for that leafy thing in the background... Wink
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

marker looks great. it'd be a great shot of it too if it weren't for that leafy thing in the background... Wink

Hey, leave the flag alone; it's rude to treet other nation's symbols that way.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and get to the root of this issue by guessing that you're just jealous of their continued association with the British Crown.

Edited Addition:

Johnny, three words:

Duct tape; lots.

Edited by Mack - 17 March 2010 at 12:29pm
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 4:49pm
We had a Promaster before grabbing an 05 Ego.  Solid markers they are.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 8:21pm
I should have paid more attention, they have both the promaster and freestyle; just had to click on the drop-down menu to choose promast.  I have the right lpr coming, they have some red carbon fibre .45 grips in too so I grabbed them

Edited by JohnnyCanuck - 17 March 2010 at 8:22pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2010 at 7:57pm
put on the aka 2 litre, lpr and grips, no leaks, I chickened out on the crammer until after I play this weekend

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2010 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

Hey, leave the flag alone; it's rude to treet other nation's symbols that way.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and get to the root of this issue by guessing that you're just jealous of their continued association with the British Crown.

LOL

Way to get to the root of the issue Mack.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2010 at 7:49pm
Had some time today so I decided to install the crammer:

Side by side pic of stock and air crammer..lighter, shorter

aired it up, it was leaking a bit out the back of the qev, took the oring from the back of the ram screw per some of the others that had the same issue and away it went.  I need to tune it a bit, seems to cycle great.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 5:28am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

LOL

I think you missed one.  Big smile

Johnny . . . I really like those grips; shame they don't seem to come in green.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 8:33am

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

LOL

I think you missed one.  Big smile

Johnny . . . I really like those grips; shame they don't seem to come in green.

Treet..hah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic