Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Picture of Carver One

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimeauja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Picture of Carver One
    Posted: 09 April 2010 at 10:05pm
This is my new Carver One with obvious add ons.

Stock from Project Salvo, foregrip from misc leftovers laying around :)

billat10oclock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billat10oclock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 2:06pm
ok ewwwwDead
too cool for you
Muskafan2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muskafan2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 6:01pm
HAHAHA. But really. You need to mod a mag for it or something.
mimeauja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimeauja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 9:07pm
actually, I'm going to make it look more like a rifle than a machine gun, so probably lose the grip, put a solid stock on it and a 14" barrel, scope, etc...we'll see
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 10:02pm
I kind of like the Salvo stock on there. I'm going to try that. 
?

SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 11:17pm
I like the look of your marker. It reminds me of the older Tippmann carbines and my Factory F/A.
Kopkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kopkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 7:58am
The marker itself has a very smooth look to it, I think. Definitely has potential to become a very nice looking marker. Hows it shoot?
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Kopkins Kopkins wrote:

Hows it shoot?

Put air on it, cock it, pull the trigger.   LOL
mimeauja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimeauja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 11:44am
It shoots about the same as the Alpha Black and the Project Salvo, but the trigger pull is much shorter. The marker seems lighter than the AB and PS
Moto13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moto13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2010 at 7:44pm
I think that the foregrip is what makes it look odd.  One of the reasons I got a Carver One is because I hate foregrips - they never feel right.  My hand usually wants to hold the marker right where the foregrip is - and on the Custome 98, for example, you can't completely remove that grip.

Life is not about what you have to do, it's about what you WANT to do!
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Muskafan2 Muskafan2 wrote:

HAHAHA. But really. You need to mod a mag for it or something.
The CO is modeled after a real firearm, the Beretta CX4. Here's a pic of the real deal:

The magazine is in the grip.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:14am
^That's BA.

I really like the look of the CO for some reason. Nice start with yours!
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:19am

Hopefully, someone will make a stock to fit that resembles the real thing.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:00pm
That Folding Stock is whats killing the overall appearance of the Carver One and oldpbnoob is right, a Stock that is designed to fit the Out Lnes of the Carver would actually help.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Moto13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moto13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:56am
does anybody know whether that type of stock has to be approved by Tippmann? and if so, would they approve something that looks to close to the real thing?
Life is not about what you have to do, it's about what you WANT to do!
carversniper101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carversniper101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:00pm
Made a Carver rifle myself, accurate as hell. I'm uploading the pic today. I used a 14" hammerhead barrel. On my first field test I had a nice hit on a guy 40 yards out at 280 setting, arced slightly. I also invested in the folding stock. Say what you want, it works well and is a useful stock. The hopper is a 50 round gravity. Skipping a scope and considering a bipod. I was going for low profile/range. I carry a tpx and 5 mags. This is as close to Mil Sim that I need to enjoy the sport. Happy hunting!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic