Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Magazine fed Tippmann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omnis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:30pm
I sent an email to RAP4 asking them about both the magazine fed and the box magazine.  Here are the questions and their answers.  Overall, this appears to be a low rate of fire setup - just 7 balls per second.

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">
1)  What is the anticipated rate of fire of the Tacamo mag fed upgrade? 
the rate of fire will be what the magazine can feed. With our magazines, it will be 7 balls per second or as fast as you can pull the trigger. 2) Will the Tacamo system still enable the X7 Phenom to use a remote line? Or will each mag have its own 12g disposable CO2 cartridge? The airstytem that you are using will not have to be changed. 3) How quickly could a person change between using the Tacamo mag feed upgrade and the traditional hopper? Is this some of type of switch or lever, or does this involve tools (meaning I can't do this during the middle of a game. This is not like a split fire we have for the T68. In order for you to change from hopper feed to mag feed, you will need to disassemble the marker. Answers for 1 and 2 are the same for the Box magazine

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 8:10pm
I ordered mine last night.
Azrael69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azrael69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:28pm
Happy hunting. Peace......
tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:59pm
A mag fed tippmann is a terrible idea.  It will make the gun extremely expensive.  look at anything made by RAP4.  Everything they sell is almost 1000 dollars.  And they dont even carry that much ammo!!!!!  Screw the idea of a magazine fed tippmann...sorry if im raining on your parade a little bit...
Its not that i think stuipidity should be punishable by death, i just think we should take the warning labels off of things and let the problem handle itself.
CHiKUN PiMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proudly picking on priests since 800 AD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:09pm
Yeah, your poorly stated opinion really ruined the dreams of the thousands of paintballers who've been asking for a Mag fed Tippmann for years. WTG Diglett, you're 1337. Now go dig yourself 6 feet under.

EDIT: And for someone who doesn't even know that the APEX can go on any barrel with an adapter, I'd say you're too new to the sport to tell people what they want.
The Tacamo kit is RSVP'd at $120, and they'll be selling mags for $5(at a loss to their profits, to boot, to promote mag fed play). That's actually rediculously affordable.
Your assumptions are making an ass outta you. Google- use it! And try and tone the attitude down before you're made to look silly.

Edited by CHiKUN PiMP - 22 March 2011 at 10:19pm
www.TexasPumpAndPistolGame.com
www.pettyPb.com

MCB:Chickun
syphon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syphon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:47am
lol not really. You just have to shop around. I can get a t68 with 3 clips and a 3000 psi in-stock tank for under 300. My tamco mag kit for my tippman x7 is coming in the first of april and since I ordered it 4 months ago I paid 59 bucks for it. You just have to look around. 
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by CHiKUN PiMP CHiKUN PiMP wrote:

Yeah, your poorly stated opinion really ruined the dreams of the thousands of paintballers who've been asking for a Mag fed Tippmann for years. WTG Diglett, you're 1337. Now go dig yourself 6 feet under.

EDIT: And for someone who doesn't even know that the APEX can go on any barrel with an adapter, I'd say you're too new to the sport to tell people what they want.
The Tacamo kit is RSVP'd at $120, and they'll be selling mags for $5(at a loss to their profits, to boot, to promote mag fed play). That's actually rediculously affordable.
Your assumptions are making an ass outta you. Google- use it! And try and tone the attitude down before you're made to look silly.

Where can I get one of those $5 mags at? Or 10 rather?
tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:32pm

lolololololololololol. 

Yah i kinda jumped the gun on that one.  I dont really give a crap about making my marker look real or anything.  I just pay attention to the stuff that i want/need and say screw everything else. 
P.S was it necessary to bring up the APEX part...  i dont know a whole lot about stuff like that. 
Once again i pay attention to what i want/ need to know.
Its not that i think stuipidity should be punishable by death, i just think we should take the warning labels off of things and let the problem handle itself.
syphon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syphon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:20pm
its ok tacogood. I am not attacking your or nothing. I got really big into the mag fed with the tpx. I think it is a great idea for anyone who wants to hone there skills. I have played many a game with just my tpx and you have to pick your shots. I am use to shooting real guns to so it kinda feels more natural without that big ole hopper in the way. Trust me I have days where Iike to go balls to the wall and throw on my 500 round hopper and full auto a whole team in an ambush but I have my days I throw on the sniper barrel and like to plink them off as well. I have played speed ball with the tpx and shot out 5 people with one 7 round mag. No lie! People seem to not notice you when you are not  laying down a stream of paint. Its easy to get a running start and flank. Oh and the apex barrel is off the chain. I have a hammerhead barrel 100 dollar barrel, 22" sniper barrels but the apex is the best barrel ever and you can cop one for 40 bucks. You can shot up to 4x's farther then any other barrel. Even out shoot the flatline by alittle bit. Only downfall is if you set it for distance the ball slows down after about twice the distance of a regular shot. Then its a maybe if it breaks if it his something soft. Just think about it. Don't knock it till you try it. 
tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:58am
agreed. i shoot real guns alot too.  i played against a guy once that had a tpx and he took us all out... then again that ws my first time playing...Must have APEX!!!!
syphon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syphon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:42pm
Here is the link to my other post of my tpx. Check it out. http://www.tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=186299&KW=&PID=2669541#2669541
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:25pm
so, did you guys get your's yet? I'm still waiting on my A-5 kit.
Maiden Hell View Drop Down
Guested - Obscene material

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2011 at 5:02pm
So how would I install this thing on my 98?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:16pm
You replace your current body shells with these new ones. It has parts on the side that can be removed quickly to put on a hopper, cyclone, or ripclip.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:31pm

I see. You're still waiting on yours? You ordered it almost a year ago.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:50pm
Well, here's the chain of events:

• September 23 - The kits are available for preorder, release date is April 1, 2011
  • October 4 - I ordered mine
  • Mid Feb - several kits are sent out for beta testing and review, several flaws are found
  • A day later - Rap4 announces the release is being pushed back to 4/29/2011 to fix the flaws
  • Manufacturing delays - 6/1/2011 is the new date
  • changed to 6/29/2011
  • a table of release dates is laid out, Phenom kits are week 1 of July, 98 is week 2, A5 is week 3, X7 is week 4
  • Tons of stores order hundreds of kits and throw off the new shipping schedule
  • Anyone who pre-ordered should have theirs in August, everyone else has to wait for version 1.1 in October.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:39am
Oh alright. Well when you get yours post it!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 5:02pm
I plan on it, i check my order status almost every day.
SG FIVE Training View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SG FIVE Training Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 7:57pm
I recently purchase 12 of the Tacomo (SP) kits to update some X7 markers for a pending course. I would say without a shadow of a doubt, TIPPMANN could do it as good if not better job. Hell, I had to paint these! Plus, I would not need to chase all over creation to get a MAGFED TIPPMANN. 

TIPPMANN, please make a MAGFED marker or bolt -on (after market system) system! 
SG FIVE; FORCE-ON-FORCE TRAINING
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by SG FIVE Training SG FIVE Training wrote:

I recently purchase 12 of the Tacomo (SP) kits to update some X7 markers for a pending course. I would say without a shadow of a doubt, TIPPMANN could do it as good if not better job. Hell, I had to paint these! Plus, I would not need to chase all over creation to get a MAGFED TIPPMANN. 

TIPPMANN, please make a MAGFED marker or bolt -on (after market system) system! 

They're bringing one to market soon. They had a poll about mag-fed on Facebook the other day and mentioned that the Tippmann mag-fed marker would be out soon-ish.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic