Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-7 Phenom Bump disk upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneShot67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-7 Phenom Bump disk upgrade
    Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:38pm

Please please, update the Bump disk (TA 20077) on Valve assembly, The stock disk, flattens out and is wider than the valve assembly, pieces break off in the upper receiver, as well as coating the valve assembly with the left-over pieces.

I have fired at least 20,000 rounds the last two months, greased and maintained my X-7 Phenom, I love this gun when it is working...when it’s not...I am not a happy camper, A-5 response as a back up...haven’t missed a game yet...

For now this is what I have had to order to make my gun more reliable.

http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=19&categoryID=18

Bumpity!! This is a urethane washer that sits at the base of your valve assembly, on top of the space washer.. When the front bolt returns, it hits this to decelerate.

OneShot67
OneShot67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneShot67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:37am
Does anyone have any views on this subject?
OneShot67
ChEwYY$$ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChEwYY$$ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 3:27pm
U can always just give tippamnn a call to see if they can fix it or suggest a suitable replacement
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic