Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TPX maintenance Videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sfwe33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sfwe33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TPX maintenance Videos
    Posted: 14 May 2020 at 10:43pm
I figure your the satisfactory individual to ask.  I simply were given a tipx however have only stumble upon some threads whether or not or now not oil or grease of https://versatilelanguages.com/ is the pleasant to apply.  I were given mine used and the simplest lube i have is "Exalt vitamin O oil"  Do you observed ill be k the usage of this or need to I surely spend money on a few type of marker grease?
long123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2015 at 3:52am
Nice one thanks bra. These videos are really useful!!
alisa201127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alisa201127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 3:45am
These videos are really usefu. SmileSmile

Edited by alisa201127 - 26 May 2014 at 3:46am
greywolves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greywolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:53am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY-HFHyCCG8   watch please... we need new more tippmann:=)))
GreyWolves like paintball
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2014 at 8:18am
useful info thanks! 
malik66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malik66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 4:49am
Since the spring has gotten stronger, I now put the breech and detent and o-ring in the body and slide the reg and valve in from the back, then put on the pierce part with the brass tube, I've gotta make a new vid!DeadEmbarrassedBig smileCrySmileTongueWink
malik66
Battier View Drop Down

Spamapoloser

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2013 at 3:15am
I didn't link any reviews or such, but if there are more mod, maintenance vids please link them!.
Buy WOW Gold
Cheap WOW Gold

McNote:  Links modified for my own personal amusement.

Edited by Mack - 18 May 2013 at 3:23pm
TOParker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOParker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:16pm
I spam forums offering deals on WOW gold because I have no real money due to my lack of a real life.

Please help me.

Edited by Mack - 02 May 2013 at 11:06am
janeelissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janeelissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:40am
Originally posted by AndrewS78 AndrewS78 wrote:

Originally posted by AgentSmith AgentSmith wrote:

Here's an easy way to assemble and disassemble the mags:

Nice one ... Embarrassed (with butter knife Big smile )

While there is life there is hope.
Never underestimate your power to change yourself!
AgentSmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:40pm

I use the grease on mine. I will occasionally put a drop of regular oil on the tip of a 12gram, pierce it and shoot it through. This makes it cycle nice and will stop the embarrasing squeak some new ones have as they break in. For the front bolt I use an all over thin coating of the grease, making sure that the rubber bumper behind the bolt has a full coating of grease on BOTH sides.I do the spring in the reg and the spool in the valve with grease as well.

I would use up regular oil if I had it, but the TPX needs a better coating than blowbacks and oil shoots out of the pistol faster, leaving it dry. If you clean and reoil it after a day of play you should be fine!

Hope that helps!
Rob
Jovocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jovocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:21am
Hey Smith,

I figure your the best person to ask.  I just got a tipx but have only come across a few threads whether or not oil or grease is the best to use.  I got mine used and the only lube i have is "Exalt vitamin O oil"  Do you think ill be okay using this or should I really invest in some sort of marker grease?

Thanks!
yolanda88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yolanda88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 4:28am
Useful info. Hope to see more good posts in the future.
McNiven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McNiven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 2:48am
F.Y.I. now that you have the mag apart Cut the spring so that its the same length as the mag eliminating the need to get the 7 rnd. mag.
JamesBalfour View Drop Down

Spamqueen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesBalfour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 3:23am
Really a nice video..
AndrewS78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewS78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:04am
Originally posted by AgentSmith AgentSmith wrote:

Nice one ... Embarrassed (with butter knife Big smile )
Regards,
steve barbarich
DoUcMeYet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoUcMeYet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 3:56am
Nice one thanks bra. These videos are really useful!!
AgentSmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:57pm
I haven't seen alot about the TIppmann videos yet, so I wanted to link them here:

This page has other good maintenance, troubleshooting and installation videos as well.

Here's my own video of Cleaning/assembly/disassembly:

Since the spring has gotten stronger, I now put the breech and detent and o-ring in the body and slide the reg and valve in from the back, then put on the pierce part with the brass tube, I've gotta make a new vid!

I wax the insides of my mags with a barrel wax, this makes them feed wonderful!

I didn't link any reviews or such, but if there are more mod, maintenance vids please link them!

Rob

Edited by AgentSmith - 10 May 2010 at 2:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic