Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A2 Foregrip for 98?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberZombie88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A2 Foregrip for 98?
    Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:21pm
i think that Tippmann should make a A2 Foregrip for the 98, i do not like the fore grip on any paintball gun that requires you to grip it; i want to add something like that onto my 98. inside the grip could be a small plastic piece that slides into the little holder; on the side(s) there could be a hole to screw it in (corresponding to the piece) and BOOM! 

A2 Fore Grip

(for those of you who don't know what this Foregrip looks like, here it is.)

your thoughts i would gladly appreciate   

Edited by CyberZombie88 - 03 June 2010 at 8:14am
YEAH!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:49pm
, <--------- this is a comma
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:32pm
^^^ No comma-ment.
CyberZombie88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberZombie88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:27pm
thanks, i'm new to this forum. 
YEAH!
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:18pm
You're welcome.  Since you handled your initial harassment so well I'll tell you that what The Guy was saying is that if you want help you should make it easy for those who might help you to understand what you are saying/asking.  There are a lot of people here willing to help new people but that number goes down considerably when the people asking the questions make it difficult for us to decipher/understand what they are saying.  (Related to this, many people may not know what an A2 fore grip so a link or a pic would be a good idea as well.)

Edited by Mack - 03 June 2010 at 12:04pm
CyberZombie88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberZombie88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:12am
thank you, and your forum for its constructive Criticism. i will be sure to learn from this the more i go on.

thank you kindly
YEAH!
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 12:06pm
The problem with making a similar foregrip for the 98 is the part of the front handle that is molded out of the body shells.  It would either have to be removed (which some people may not be willing to do) or the foregrip would have to be quite large to cover it (which may make it uncomfortably large to hold).  While I am a fan of the 98 series markers, the body style just does not lend itself to easy modification in many cases . . . and this seems to be one of those cases.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic