Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 Phenom Firing problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote driftcraze1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 Phenom Firing problem
    Posted: 13 June 2010 at 8:01am
I jsut bought my phenom and played with it the first time.

For some reason, it shoot and does not shoot at times in semi auto. I pull the trigger and nothing happens

It was a bit better with auto but at times pulling the trigger it does not shoots. I run the same set up wth remote as my frens and his has no problems.

My trigger pull is also has to be pulled fairly hard to get it to fire as well again comparing his to mine. We bought at the same time.

There are no leaks in the marker unlike some I hv read in forums.

I am using a 4500psi 68ci HPA staco tank. I can only shoot roughyl around 700 pellet yet i read it can shoto 1200 pellets on a tank. Why is this? Is ther som tuning needed to be done. Both mine and frens does the same on this.

Pls help.

Edited by driftcraze1 - 13 June 2010 at 11:53am
slim and shady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slim and shady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:29pm
what are you chronoed at? If you take the trigger frame off and turn the marker around you will see a brass fitting with a pin in it. remove the pin and use a 1/8 allen key to ensure the fitting is snug. If the fitting is loose and backed off it could very well be your problem.
driftcraze1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote driftcraze1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:31pm
it is chorno at 291bps. done wat u sggested and it did not work as well
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic