Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TPX RT Cyclone Idea !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TPX RT Cyclone Idea !
    Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:13am
Hi,
is this a good idea ?
The force of the bolt should be strong enough to make them working but there will be a few modification nessesary to fit them inside (Triggeractivaterrod etc.)!!!
The movement of the bolt is long enough to make the cyclone working too !!!
So there is one cylinder which is moving everything !!!

What would make it easier build a new frame but ... !!! 
I like Tippmann !!!

syphon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syphon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:20am
Ok I thought of something similar but gravity fed like most paintballs. Kinda like the t9 had done. I would have drilled a paintball size hole into the right side instead of turning it. With the clip in it would stop the ball from falling back through the bottom cause it would sit just like if it was the last round in the clip. I know it would not be possible to run the cyclone though. The x7 need high pressure around 800 psi to work and I am thinking that is to be able to have enough pressure to work the cyclone. I am pretty sure the tpx is a low pressure gun and doesn't put out enough pressure to turn the cyclone. Those are my thoughts on this.
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:40am
But the Phenom is working fine with Cyclone !!!

I think 1 psi would be enough (should be stronger than the spring) if the bolt loses no air until itīs in front position !

Thanks for your thoughts on this !!!

Wink
I like Tippmann !!!

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:01pm
It takes more than 1psi to work the cyclone why when your tank gets low enough you have to use the push rod to load rounds into the chamber. For a few last shot untill your tanks go dead.

This mod idea falls under the "ok sure why?" category
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic