Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what do you think of this camo Bonehead Web Camo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boneheadcamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do you think of this camo Bonehead Web Camo
    Posted: 07 December 2010 at 3:41pm
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 3:46pm
Interesting. Not a woods ball paint job but very interesting.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:36pm
I think its kind of cool. I wouldnt want it(I'm not a camo guy), but its certainly different.

You guys marketing this stuff?

Edit:
I checked your website. Kind of interesting.

Edited by SSOK - 08 December 2010 at 10:38pm
jaylucky8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaylucky8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:47am

I gotta disagree it could be used as a woodsball if ur in brush and limbs it may pass, but i like it if ur into the whole camo gun thing it looks good

hedi01 View Drop Down

Guested-Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hedi01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:31pm
I teach a universitywalt disney dvd course in popular culture. We read a book about Walt Disney, and I bought True Life Adventures just to show the class. I did not expect to see for fun. What a mistake. It's incredible. Today we havegrey's anatomy dvd Animal Planet and other educational networks, but Disney documentary is so much better from the point of view of entertainment. The landscape just brings oh and ah, and humor and intrigue, then maybe boring smallville dvdfor scientists to mind, just the flow of stories.What I really liked was that you could see La Prairie leak, then the disc 2 is the segment of the wonderful world of Disney and color, where you can see how he used TV house md dvdmarket Journal filmmakers to film where you get some great behind the scenes pictures of how the film was made. (Expect to see the snow-mobile!)I the closer dvdbought this for the class. I get all the others in the series for fun.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic