Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann A-5 M4 Kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmulan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann A-5 M4 Kit
    Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:38pm
I need to know where i can find an m4 barrel, stock, and handle for a reasonable price. Are M4 and M16 handles the same? Which is better? Also, can I detach the sights that came with my A-5? 
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:48pm
The Sights on the A-5 are easily removed. the Rear Sight just pops off the front sight is removed by removing the bolt under the Sight. Once that Bolt is removed the Sight can be pulled off.

There are many online places that sell the parts needed for an M-4. Google is your best friend and it don't hurt checking your local stores it can save you money in Shipping.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:13pm
For the amount of money you will spend trying to make your A-5 look like an M4, you could buy an Alpha Black Tactical with an E-grip.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
acmulan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmulan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:48pm
Thanks for all of the replies but i decided not 2 waste $ on that stuff and buy a jj barrel and an hpa tank instead. thanks though

Edited by acmulan - 03 January 2011 at 7:06pm
acmulan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmulan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:06pm
how do u delete this thread?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic